Chapter 6

Third Person's POV

After Y/N leaving him, his brightest smile turned into the darkest cold face.

He want to keep her away from them, especially from Sangyeon.

He needed to find a way to get closer to her in order to see if they didn't do anything wrong to her.

He then acted quickly and walked to the library to search for the book.

He grabbed it and read the spell in the paged he stopped.

Cloning

The word that was plastered in the page.

It was a spell to clone himself into tricking the house that he didn't leave, so he can check up with her.

He was gradually trying hard to perfect that spell a day ago but hasn't yet.

He sighed and took a deep breath before cloning himself.

To his surprise the clone lasted for 5 minutes before disappearing infront of him.

"Just a little more practice and I can surely perfect this."he said and started to clone himself again and again.

And he did it for love.

Y/N's POV

After changing into my cafe attire, I walked out from the room and cleaned the tables.

" So, how was your 4th day in that house? Did something interesting happened? Something paranormal?"Changmin asked to me as he held the mop.

" Nothing happened actually, just the same old night, why?"I asked to him.

" I want to know of the myths of the cursed vampire was true, but it seems like it doesn't."Changmin said and I hummed.

I can't actually tell him abour Juyeon's existance.

Juyeon would probably shout out to me and maybe harm me, but that vampire would not do that, he is too nice to me.....is he?

" Nothing happened actually, maybe the myth was fake?"I said and his eyes widened in shock.

" No uh the myth is real! Some people have already came there and all they could say is that it was really cursed! That couldn't be possible that the cursed was lifted!"Changmin shouted and I shushed him cause he was attracting other people to stare on us.

" Okay, but seriously Changmin, I have never experienced some paranormal activity you said."I said and finished cleaning the last table.

" Suit yourself."Changmin said and went away to clean the floor.

I went to the counter to clean the counter and Sunwoo went to me.

" Don't worry about Changmin, he actually is very fond into scary stuffs, trust me you do not want to live in a dorm with him."Sunwoo said and Haknyeon came and nodded to what he said.

" I agree with Sunwoo, he is really something different in the dorm."Haknyeon said and just shrugged.

" Why though? He seems normal to me."I said as I looked at the working Changmin.

" Well it's because you haven't been to our dorm, he has these dolls of Annabelle and Chucky, and we all find it everywhere, sometimes in the bathroom door and sometimes in the kitchen."Sunwoo said.

" Yeah I remembered the others turning the lights on and screamed cause the two dolls were there looking at them and it creeps the hell out of us."Haknyeon said and I just contained my laughing.

" The scary part is that he isn't even scared that much as much as we do."Sunwoo said and I ooed.

" So he liked scary stuffs, that's why he asked me about the curse if its real."I said and he hummed.

" But say, I am really curious what you do in there, is there no paranormal activity like the others said?"Haknyeon asked and the two of them looked at me waiting for me to say something.

" I really haven't feel any or experienced one, sorry if I failed you to give something paranormal....for now....maybe it will happen sooner or later? I just need to be patient"I said and they nodded before sighing.

" Just let him be for a while, he just need time to process what you said."Haknyeon said andthe two left me in the counter and I walked to the door and flipped the sign to OPEN.

I sighed and started to look at Changmin who was moping the floor.

I know you wanted to know but it's too risky to say it in public or to anyone, even to how close we get I just can't say it without Juyeon's permission...sorry again Changmin.

After work as always they just walked with me home.

Sangyeon and Jacob were a bit silent today, maybe they have some jobs.

" So tell me if you ever get paranormal activities okay?"Changmin said and I hummed before they walked away as I wave at them.

It was 6 in the evening when I went home and opened the door.

The smell of food quickly caught me, I walked to the kitchen to see him cooking very diligently and cautiously following the book.

A smile then flashed in my face as I noticed that he was cute when he cooks.

He was seriously cooking and for it me it was cute to see him all serious.

I silently sat down on the chair as I was amazed on how beautiful the aroma of the food.

" That looks so good."I said and he smiled before I went to him.

" You think so? I still haven't taste this though, only you can."Juyeon said as he took a spoon and scooped a little of the soup.

He blew at it before giving it to me.

As expected from a tasteless chef like him, it was very yummy and savory.

Best soup I have tasted.

" I see you loved what I made, that's a good thing, I thought it wasn't good."he said and I smiled.

" Do you perhaps cook food for your own many years ago?"I asked and he hummed.

" I used to cook for my friends.......but not long after we had a fight,  so we are not in good terms."he said.

Then he just went serious after that.

Then their fight must've been a very big deal.