Chapter 15

Younghoon's POV

I quickly gathered the others as I packed my things. " Hyung why the rush? What's all this for?"Changmin asked as he looked at me.

" I can't stand it anymore, we have to leave, before this get out of hand."I said and they all agreed except one.

" I can't do that."Eric said with a sad smile.

" He might try to kill us on the way to them, I should stay."he said and I frowned. " Are you mad!? This is no time for silly jokes Eric, we need to leave now!."I said sternly and he sighed.

" He won't let us go so easy Hyung, and neither do I want to let Sangyeon hyung hurt you."he said and Sunwoo grabbed his shoulders.

" Stop it! We can make out of this shit alive!"Sunwoo shouted. " Just please we have to go."I said and we walked out of the house.

As we were a mile away from the house the sound of wind starts to build up on the front.

" Shit! Split into two teams."I said and we went separate ways and got back into one.

Before we could even further..it was clear that Sangyeon has stood infront of us with an evil grin.

" Well, I don't want people to ruin a plan right?"he said and his red eyes glowed and his smile became sinister.

Juyeon's POV

We talked after the meal until I sensed something unusual. " Fuck."I blurted out as I looked at the window.

" Could it be?"Jacob said and I sighed.

" Take care of her for me Jacob."I said and Y/n frowned not knowing what I meant.

" Wait Juyeon what do you mean-"

I couldn't wait for her to finish, I want to end this once and for all.

Third Person's POV

Younghoon and the others felt themselves scared of dying.

" I told you I changed the tables now, you never listened, I wanted you guys to stay out of this as I control the law breakers, but no, you tried to help them, especially you Younghoon I expected better from you as a older vampire like me."Sangyeon said as Younghoon scoffed.

" Well we had a promise, no kore killing other vampires, no more harming humans for the rest of our lives, but you seemed to break it."Younghoon replied back as red flames got out Sangyeon's back.

" Things change Younghoon, I might as well kill you right here, right now."he said as Younghoon took a big gulp and protected the others behind him.

That's when he felt a stronger aura coming straight towards them, this aura felt familiar to them and it was much stronger than Sangyeon's.

And then in a matter of seconds Sangyeon was being hit and flew miles away from where he stand.

The dust of the sand made it harder for them to see who it was and only saw bright red glowing eyes and heavy breathing.

" Are you guys okay?"

Their eyes widened after seeing a clearer view, it was Juyeon with glowing red eyes as he brushed his fists on his lips and looked at us.

" No time for explanations, better go before he comes back."Juyeon said as the others followed not wanting to be killed by their own crazy leader in hunt for them.

Y/N's POV

Juyeon quickly flew out of the house before I could finish mh sentence, Jacob then took my hand and placed me in a room without windows and only a door with locks.

He switched tbe light off and I can only see the ligh on the other side. " What's happening?"I asked Jacob who sat on the bed.

" Sangyeon hyung is going crazy right now, he is trying to end the other's lives so Juyeon had to interfere."he said and I hummed.

" Is Juyeon even stronger than him? Sangyeon is the leader anyway."I said and he sighed.

" Just because he is doesn't mean he is the strongest, Juyeon was considered as the son of dracula, he has the power that gave us nonstop shocks."Jacob said.

Although I couldn't see him right now he seems to be smiling.

" He also went out of control on the day you died, the first one, he became a monster of darkness, he almost killed all the vampires in his way as well as humans, it didn't calm down until you came for the second time."Jacob said .

" Even though you both are tied together like this you are still Juyeon's choice and only choice to calm down from being a true monster, I feel honored to be able to see him finally stable."he said and I nodded.

The thumps and footsteps got heard after 10 minutes, the footstep of the one who quickly went upstairs and it opened to see Juyeon breathing hardly and sighed after seeing me and Jacob.

" Fuck."he said and hugged me.

" He probably needs it."Jacob said and exit the room leaving me and an exhausted vampire.

" You okay?"I asked as I patted his back.

" It hurts so much........I don't wanna let go but it hurts so much."he said and I controlled myself from crying.

" Should I say sorry for living? You shouldn't feel this way if it wasn't for me."I said and he shooked his head.

" No, it wasn't a bad choice, cause if it wasn't for you, I could've wiped out half of the planet."he said and I nodded before we break the hug.

" Never feel bad about you reincarnating a dozen of times, cause I never wanted you to leave by my side."he said, gently caressing my hair and smiled.

" Come, we have to get ready, Sangyeon hyung might be out there."he said and helped me up before walking down stairs where other vampires where there.

" Oh my, Changmin."I said and hugged him as he cried on my shoulder.

" Are you guys okay?"I asked and the nodded.

" If it wasn't for Juyeon we could've died, how the hell did you got out?"Kevin said and Juyeon smiled and looked at me.

" Well it's all thanks to her."Juyeon pointed at me and I smiled sadly.

________________

Last few chaps