Chapter 16

Isn't it too much?

" Nothing is too much."

" How can I make the pain go away?"

" Die."

Juyeon looked at Y/N who slept in his arms, he didn't want to risk it.

His hands trailing to her palm and intertwining it, kissing her temples and slowly sighing through the silent room.

Actually Juyeon already knew the answer to their problem, he never talked to anyone about it nor shared it to her.

" If she didn't promised in the full moon then you should've been saved, the two of you could be living nicely, separately."

" That's not what I want at all."

" The only thing that should be done is you to say goodbye to her forever, only then the curse will be lifted along with the promise."

" Then I should kill myself right now."

" Hold on Juyeon, the catch is, only when she sees you died, the curse will be lifted, another one is the both of you dying the same time."

" I can't do that either."

" You're a coward yourself Juyeon, then stay with what you are, Y/N is in pain as well, not physically but when she sees you in pain of course, she will blame herself and might as well kill herself."

" Just lift the curse please."

" Just because you're the so called Son of Dracula I would give you a pass, isn't that too much?"

" Since when did the moon goddess learn mercy?"

" Funny Juyeon, I never do, but it was unfair to give you nice treatment then the others, besides I'm curious on what you'll do."

" Whatever."

" Just remember what I said Juyeon, the time will come and you have to let go of each other."

Juyeon talked with the moon goddess a day after Y/N's arrival in the house,he felt sad and scared of his own decision.

He didn't want to see her dead and he didn't want to see her broken when he is the one to let go.

" If.....I die......please move on okay? I might be the one who will cause you heart breaks but please be strong.....and move on cause the moon never choose us to be together, trust me I tried my best but they refused, the more the time flies the more our time to die comes near."Juyeon said and a tear left his eye.

He had never felt so confused and sad in his life.

Silently Y/N kept her emotions not known, she knew it would be the best one but she couldn't accept it even a bit.

She just recovered the  memories only to have another problem on their way again. Life without Juyeon and her living was unfair for her and it pains her that she heard what Juyeon said.

" Never have I ever loved a girl like you, you were so special, I never wanted to let you go but the world is not working out for the both of us, so please be strong my love as long as you live I will be happy."

Moon Goddesses's POV

" Oh? This is a turn for Juyeon."I said and smirked as I looked at the little fountain with water.

I stood up from the throne and walked towards the fountain.

" Juyeon really thought it through?"I said and laughed a little before a little fairy came up to me.

" A single moon fairy's job is to give the freedom towards the people who are cursed through out every full moon, over hundreds of you are being set free and made every month, but among all those fairies you are the only one being held by me for a long time." I said and smiled.

" But look at this young one, it's finally a sign for you to go and meet up with one of them, make sure to give them a beautiful ending okay?"I said and the fairy twinkled brightly making me smiled and letting it fly away from me.

" But then again, you two made me realize something, you both loved each other more than I could think, I am impressed that Juyeon managed to stay alive through out the past years of his life."I said to myself and smiled.

" Love can be a strong one, even if the curse breaks and one gets killed they should be fine."I said and sat back on my throne patiently looking at the two.

Out of all the curses that happened this was the only one I was curious about, I wanted to see the ending, what will happen? Will love prevail? Or will death do its part for them?

Third Person's POV

In the dark night Juyeon kept looking at the moon, thinking he needs another talk with the moon goddess herself.

But it was too risky, Sangyeon knew that if Juyeon leaves the boys won't have a chance to even defeat such high and old vampire.

Although Juyeon was younger than him, Juyeon was special and was indeed a dangerous one, it was dangerous for Sangyeon to fight with him around as he awaited for the right moment to strike.

The cold atmosphere made Juyeon shiver but he didn't mind it, he only was worrying about her all this time. How will she handle it? How will she able to move on? Will she be okay? Questions keep bugging him nonstop.

If he dies, wouldn't Sangyeon hyung go find her for revenge?

That question made him scared, he sighed as he curled his hands and cried.

For him that was the hardest thing to do, he doesn't want to harm nor kill one kind, but if he has to then he needs to.

He walked back to the room and hugged the girl, his heart beating slow made it ache but he  kept himself calm only then he intertwined their hands again and listening to the heart beating.