𝟒

˚ ༘✶ 𝐁𝐑𝐔𝐓𝐀𝐋~!⋆。˚

what if they're dead? deena would be devastated

simon, kate, and y/n run to deena — who had sprinted out of the bus and to sam faster than the flash.

just as they were about to make it, simon trips on the steep, small hill. this caused y/n to trip and fall practically on sam's lap.

"shit!" she curses, feeling a stinging pain in her arm.

"y/n! you're bleeding," kate kneels next to y/n, worriedly brushing her arm.

swiping off the blood, y/n wiped her hand on the moss under her and sam.

it happened all at once.

she saw a girl her age screaming, being hung.

a book, different objects, someone wearing a black suit and a triangular hat.

and then it was gone.

y/n gasped, sam doing the same as kate cups y/n's face worriedly.

"y/n. what's wrong? are you okay?" kate asks, softly turning y/n's head left, right, up, and then down.

"i'm fine," y/n tells her, swallowing sharply.

"red moss broke my sister and my friends weird ex," simon breathes out as kate smacks his shoulder.

she lets out little laughs, still in shock of what that was.

"you saw it too, right?" sam asks me as y/n nods, both of them breathless.

kate helps y/n up, practically carrying her.

"we have to clear her air-way," simon says to deena, referring to sam.

"you're sure youre ok?" kate asks worriedly, brushing y/n's cheeks with her thumbs.

y/n just nods, still so shocked and scared from those horrid images.

"you look pale.." kate trails off, brushing y/n's y/h/c hair back and kissing her forehead.

"what's with the gay shit," y/n jokes as kate laughs.

funny how ironic homophobia is their humor, even though shes lesbian and y/n is [your sexuality].

the two snap out of their little moment when they hear coughing, then wet noises, seeing simon's shirt now covered in blood.

"the hell?" y/n asks.

"she coughed period on me!" simon squeals, looking down at his shirt.

"what's your name?" the police asks y/n.

"y/n kalivoda."

"you wanna tell us what happened, y/n?"

"the car crashed."

"the driver said — right before the car crashed — someone opened the emergency exit."

y/n's heart began to race. she didn't know what to say. and the sheriff's weirdly harsh gaze on her made her queasy.

"i have no idea what you're talking about."

"he also saw a student with a cooler."

feeling pressured, y/n just shrugged.

the sheriff sighs in defeat, looking at y/n one more time and smiling evilly.

"thank you, y/n."

y/n takes that as dismissal, walking away from him.

he was weird, and y/n could tell. something about him is definitely off.