𝟑

˚ ༘𝐁𝐑𝐔𝐓𝐀𝐋 𝟑~!˚ ༘✶

y/n was confused. yes, she kissed her best friend. yes, she may have gone further if they haden's heard rustling in the forest.

and yes, lizzie is a girl.

y/n didn't know what this meant for either of their reputations. anyone could've been the person who'd seen them. y/n's hopes were on her brother, with how understanding and loving he is, she knew he wouldn't mutter the secret to a single soul.

but he hadn't left the get together that night.

so y/n only had four other people that she was hoping had seen her. and those chances were so slim.

sarah, hannah, abbi, or solomon. she knew any of her friends were to understand. or at least not judge.

but, sarah and hannah had wandered off the opposite direction just moments before y/n and lizzie did.

and solomon wasn't there.

which made the option of abbi seeing so slim, that it was basically impossible.

so, she decided to set off to solomon's home. he'd know what to do.

once she'd finally made her way there, she knocked and waited patiently outside solomon's door, hearing rustling before a disheveled and tired looking solomon opened the door.

"y/n," he sighed with a smile, stepping aside to allow her to walk in.

"solomon i need you guidance," y/n says as she enters his home, turning towards him.

his smile faded when he saw y/n's stressed look, leading her to a chair as they sat down.

"i kissed my friend," y/n immediately confesses, watching solomon nod.

"i know."

"and this friend— you know?" y/n asks, furrowing her brows.

"does news spread that quickly?" she covers her mouth as solomon shakes his head, taking her hand in his.

"no, i went to check on you, and i saw," solomon confesses, watching y/n sigh in relief at his words.

"oh thank goodness, i-i thought someone bad had seen. solomon, i can trust you not to tell anyone, correct?"

"of course, those berries can do weird things," solomon comforts, watching her relieved smile falter,

"what? what is it?"

"what if i felt like i wanted to do that, before the berries," y/n asks, too frightened to make eye contact with the man, hearing him sigh as her eyes were trained on the table.

"berries or no berries, i will not judge who you love, y/n," solomon comforts, rubbing her hand with his thumb as he watched tears leave her eyes.

"but, what about her reputation, my reputation?"

solomon sighs deeply, lifting y/n's head up to look in her eyes,

"i think you know what choice to make, y/n. i know how smart you are," he smiles softly, his heart warming when you return it.

"now, how about some breakfast, hm?"