𝟖

˚ ༘✶ 𝐁𝐑𝐔𝐓𝐀𝐋~!⋆。˚

"we should not be this close to a police station in a stolen ambulance," my brother announces as he, josh, akte, and i sit at the back of the vehicle

"that's the point, we're hiding in plain sight," i tell him, inspecting my wound for the hundredth time.

"yeah, just like bundy," josh says, all of us looking at him.

"ted bundy? when he was stalking his victims i mean-"

"didn't he get caught?" kate asks, bringing me closer to her.

"well, yeah. but, no. he-"

"imma go take a leak," simon interrupts, walking towards the police department.

"us too," kate says, starting to grab my hand.

"kate we can't just leave him here alone!" i protest as she huffs. i don't think she wanted to 'take a leak'.

at least i'm hoping.

ever since the game i can't stop thinking about doing things to kate.

she fucked me up.

we heard screaming just as deena and sam began running towards us.

"simon!" i shout, running the direction to the noise.

i run towards him as he struggles under a girl's grip, my friends still haven't caught up yet.

she looks at the both of us, as if contemplating to to hurt, before lunging at me and slicing my cheek.

i let out a yelp, trying to push her off my her waist as deena shoots her.

she fell to the side, black blood oozing out of her as simon and i got up, running as deena drops the gun.

looking behind me, i watch as she gets back up, her wounds healing as she smirks at me.

"it doesn't make sense, bullets don't stop her," sam says as we re-enter deena's house.

"amazing observation," kate replies sarcastically, dragging me into the bathroom.

"you can't stop getting hurt for one second, huh?" she jokes, cleaning my cheek with alcohol.

"shit- that hurts," i push her arm away as she bandages the cut.

"i don't see why they're so after you," she looks into my eyes, standing between my legs.

i feel my cheeks redden at our closeness, something warming up between my legs.

dammit, i'm seriously getting turned on by getting chased by serial killers?

leaning closer, i almost met her lips until,

"kate, y/n! get in here!" deena shouts.

kate look at me with a soft smile, pecking my lips.

"sad how we're always cut short by deena," she walks out, leaving me speechless this time.