𝟏

˚ ༘𝐁𝐑𝐔𝐓𝐀𝐋 𝟐~!˚ ༘✶

y/n huffed as she flopped down on her bed

y/n huffed as she flopped down on her bed. she was finally done unpacking.

she wondered where her roommate, ziggy, was. as she is usually up to pranks, y/n settled on that.

"y/n?" she hears someone call, walking up to her cabin door and knocking.

"come in, nick!" she says, throwing a pillow at him as he walks in.

"y/n!" he groans, throwing the pillow back harshly.

"i was just fooling around," she laughs, pecking his cheek as she closes the door to keep bugs out.

nick wipes his cheek as he turns to face his girlfriend,

"i had an idea — nick, y/n, come with me," kurt, one of the eldest councelor's, tells the two before walking away.

nick groans again in annoyance as y/n laughs, grabbing his hand as she follows kurt.

they run to the hanging tree as kurt blows his whistle.

"the hell is this? let her down!" nick says, dropping y/n's hand.

his brother, will, looks at him wide-eyed and guilty,

"nick, y/n, i can explain," he tries to reason with his brother and best friend, failing when nick glares at him.

"let her down will, or i swear to god i'll tell mom," nick snarls as will lets go of the rope, leaving ziggy to fall to the ground.

nick runs her way, helping her up.

he holds her up as she wiggles out of his grip.

everyone stood in a horizontal line as sheila made up a story to frame ziggy,

"i went back to my cabin, the door was open, all my money was gone, and ziggy was just sprinting away!" sheila defends.

"because you were chasing me!" ziggy retorts.

"i don't think ziggy would steal — hush, kalivoda," kurt points at y/n, interrupting her.

"and ziggy, you talk when i tell you to talk."

"did you actually see her take it?"

"everyone did," sheila says as her group agrees.

kurt then clears his throat,

"alright, well that's it, berman. five strikes. you're out," kurt glares at her, snapping his fingers and pointing to her.

"she's out? they just tried to murder her!" y/n defends as ziggy points at her.

her boyfriend gave her a slight push, silently telling her to stop talking.

"yeah, and i'll deal with them later, y/n," kurt dismisses, but everyone knew he wasn't going to do any such thing.

"and that's a strike. but first, you get back to camp, and call mommy. because you're done at nightwing," kurt tells ziggy as the redhead scoffs.

"i didn't do it! golden boy and girl agree with me," ziggy snaps back, pointing at the couple.

"oh yeah? like you didn't set the camp flag on fire? or let out the camp rabbits? graffiti the outhouse stalls?"

"kurt, it's not her fault, really," sheila interrupts the councelor, looking at ziggy.

"she's been possessed by sarah fier," she continues with an evilly, smug smirk on her face.

"oh you—" ziggy grumble, lunging at sheila as nick grabs her arms, holding her back.

"hey, hey, hey!" kurt warns as y/n looks at nick uneasily.

she isn;t typically the jealous type, but seeing another guy so worried about another girl, with said girl in his arms, doesn't strike the happiest ideas.

"if we kick her out, someone's gonna ask about the burn on her arm. then who's in trouble, huh?" nick tells kurt as the latter thinks for a moment.

"why don't we just let this one slide."

"fine," kurt agrees, knowing the younger counselor was right.

"one more strike, and then you're out for real, you hear me?"

ziggy scoffs, squirming out of nick's grip,

"being bossed around by a goode," she smiles sardonically, looking at nick behind her,

"some things never change," she whispers before walking away, sending a smile y/n's way.

"god i hate that girl," kurt mutters, turning away from everyone.