𝟏𝟏

˚ ༘✶ 𝐁𝐑𝐔𝐓𝐀𝐋~!⋆。˚

simon came out of the office with a box labeled, 'lost and found'

throwing it down, we all began to rummage through it to find clothes to wear. i settled on [outfit of your choice].

"alright, we have to decontaminate. you can't have a single drop of sam's blood on you," josh tells us, as if it wasn't one of the the main reasons we came here in the first place.

"well, not much i can do about that," sam sulks, walking away. i felt sorry for her and deena. i could tell they're still in love, i mean anyone could see it.

even if we're in the same situation.

"deena, you have to get clean too, okay? not a single drop!" josh calls out just as deena and sam slip out of view.

kate and i made our way to the girls bathroom, josh and simon doing the same.

kate walked into a stall, as i stayed at the sinks, starting to strip of my dirty clothes.

"do you really think this is going to work?" kate asks, her voice wavering and unsure, the complete opposite of her usual certainty.

"i do," i nod, knowing i was probably wrong and someone was going to die tonight.

my bets are on me and sam.

"y/n.. can you help me?" kate asks, her voice barely over a whisper.

i stood still for a moment, in complete shock, and in just my bra and underwear.

i debated on whether to say yes or not. if i do, i will see my crush half naked, while i'm the same.

walking towards kate's stall, i slowly pushed open the door.

she looks up at me hesitantly, our eye contact breaking when she turns around.

i tried to keep my eyes and thoughts to myself, but god was kate just perfect.

"i need you to make sure my back is clean."

brushing her short, almost black hair to the side, i checked her neck, down to her lower back.

nothing.

when kate turned back to face me, her cheeks were red, no doubt mine were the same shade. maybe even darker.