𝟕

˚ ༘𝐁𝐑𝐔𝐓𝐀𝐋 𝟐~!˚ ༘✶

"that doesn't make any sense," josh says, cutting ziggy off,

"tommy is the killer."

"no, he isn't. nick was always selfish. even if he gave something up, he still considered it his," ziggy says, looking down at the picture of her and her sister,

"he didn't like tommy at all."

"so he framed him?" simon asks, looking up at the redhead as she nods.

"so tommy isn't hot," simon mutters as kate elbows him, a silent way to tell him to shut up.

"well what happened to ziggy, y/n, tommy?" deena asks ziggy, although, the four hadn't known that yet.

"y/n and tommy are fine. cindy.." ziggy trails off, tears brimming her eyes.

"wait, c-cindy? aren't you cindy?" kate asks, furrowing her brows in confusion.

"i'm ziggy. my sister sacrificed herself for me when i bled on the hand," ziggy looks at the four confused teens, the first time she made eye contact with them throughout the entire story.

"by then, we were still alive, but it was only the three of us, and nick, he was.. somewhere," ziggy shakes her head.

"if cindy.. sacrificed herself, then what happened to y/n and tommy?" josh asks, the whole thing didn't make sense. if the two sisters died trying to reunite sarah fier's body, why didn't y/n and tommy die?

"tommy was in love with y/n, to put it lightly. and while the three were getting out of the underground tunnel, y/n broke her leg, really badly, somehow. tommy had to carry her everywhere. so, when we decided on our plan, cindy suggested for tommy to grab her some gauze from the closet in the cafeteria," ziggy says, repeatedly looking to her right as she explained,

"tommy being tommy, he set y/n down so she was leaning on the closet doors. and my sister being herself, she took advantage of y/n's weakness and tommy's soft spot for her, and pushed them in and locked it. tommy and y/n always cared for her and she didn't want them to die. the only reason she brought me along was because i bled on the hand."

"where are they?" deena asks ziggy as the redhead shakes her head.

"it doesn't matter," she responds, the three of them had to hide, away from everyone. it was bad enough they knew of ziggy.

"what's that?" josh asks, finally pointing out ziggy's frantic looks towards a door. no matter how hard she tried, ziggy wasn't an actor.

rushing to the door, simon and josh flung it open, revealing a woman and a man, each asleep in a bed.

"you hid the lovebirds," simon jokes, josh nudging he blonde as the couple stirs.

"great job, you woke them up," josh mumbles as the couple widens their eyes,

"you're not supposed to be here!" y/n yells, picking up a shoe and tossing it at them.

"i-i tried to stop them," ziggy defends herself as tommy groans and falls back.

"never mind, he is hot," simon nods as everyone looks at him oddly,

"what?"

sam speaks-
ooh i think this is my first a/n on here. anyways, this is short, sorry sorry. i honestly didn't want to focus too much on fear street 2 since yk this is a kate x reader and it was just for the storyline.
and don't get me wrong i love tommy, but ik you all came for kate. so i made sure to get it over with asap.
also part three will be a lizzie x reader just to like tie together that kate and y/n are soulmates.
ok bye-bye ily<3