𝟔

˚ ༘𝐁𝐑𝐔𝐓𝐀𝐋 𝟑~!˚ ༘✶

the four burst through the bathroom door, eyes widening at the sight of the older y/n and ziggy hovering over a possessed sam and y/n, tommy standing behind his lover, attempting to hold her back

"oh, jesus christ!" ziggy sighs, jumping at the sudden creak of the door,

"look at her, i told you it wouldn't work! there's no ending it," older y/n says, pointing to the possessed tied up girls on the floor, the two thrashing around.

the four stared at ziggy, deena and kate breathing heavily still from the traumatic images that were forever embedded into their minds.

"what? what is it?" tommy asks hesitantly.

y/n covered her mouth in disbelief, furrowing her brows. tommy wrapped his arms around her, comforting her. even if she hadn't loved him, he was still her first ever love, first for almost anything. and now, being the first to kill everyone she loved.

ziggy collapsed to the floor, spacing out in shock at the newfound information, thinking back to their small summer fling in horror.

"this is how we save our friend, my sister," simon says, watching as ziggy weakly lifted her head to look at them,

"it's how we'll save shadyside," kate adds.

"we can't kill the devil," deena continues, "so, we have to kill him."

"we need to kill nick goode."

"but i called him.. i thought.." ziggy trailed off, shock still lacing her tone as her words came out in huffs of breath, "i thought he could help."

the four teens got tommy to help carry the two possessed girls to the trunk of the police car, tying them back up,

"you two are staying here," ziggy instructs, pushing y/n and tommy towards their house.

"are you insane? not again, ziggy! we're going," y/n corrects, tommy agreeing as he pushed ziggy aside as they both climb into the car.

ziggy gets in quickly after, devising a plan in her head to keep her two friends safe, she didn't want them to die if cindy wouldn't, and over time they'd practically became her siblings.

deena drives into martin's driveway, letting josh roll his window down as the man in front of his house shouted pitiful claims of being "innocent".

"i didn't do it this time, i swear! w-wait, urkel?" he asks confusedly, lowering his arms from his head,

"yeah, uh.." josh trails off, looking around for the words to say,

"wanna help us kill sheriff goode?" simon shouts, hopping onto josh's lap so he was able to stick his head out the window.

martin stared at the boy in confusion, looking from his to josh, "let me get my coat."