𝟕

˚ ༘𝐁𝐑𝐔𝐓𝐀𝐋 𝟑~!˚ ༘✶

"we'll carrie him," the elder y/n snarls, looking to everyone around her

"wait, you guys are serious about this?" martin shrieks, the keys jingling in his hands as he points to the angry teens.

kate and deena quickly tie up their girlfriends, sighing and kneeling down as they watch the two writhe in discomfort and anger. they watched the two girls attempt to kill their lovers as kate and deena both sprayed perfume on themselves.

"deena, kate?" josh asks softly, simon walking in behind him, alerting the two with the boys' sudden presence.

"i wanted to see if you wanted one of these, uh.. headlamps?" josh asks, watching as kate looked to deena sarcastically before the two each grabbed one.

"you think if some of us die, we'll be together in the afterlife?" simon jokes, clearing his throat when no one laughed. they all stood awkwardly, silent. spare the relentless shells of their former friends struggling on the floor.

and just like that the adrenaline of it all faded, leading simon and kate to hug each other, deena and josh doing the same. they practically fell apart in each other's arms, no one wanted the other to die.

they parted with sniffles, nodding to each other, ready to kill the asshole who stole away their happiness.

the plan was simple.

deena, kate, simon, and josh would trap the killers. nick's precious henchman. ziggy and her y/n would hide until nick walked in, scaring him shitless with their presence. he'd be so shocked, he wouldn't realize deena and kate making their way to nick's book, ready to destroy it incase their plan failed. nor would he realize the gates being slowly opened by josh, simon, tommy, and martin.

nick would be dead, sunnyvale would get a taste of their own medicine, and everyone will be happy again.

but hopeful ideas are just hopeful ideas after all, something has to go to shit, right?

sam speaks-

this was so short i'm so sorry but my mental health is a main priority rn :(