𝟔

˚ ༘✶ 𝐁𝐑𝐔𝐓𝐀𝐋~!⋆。˚

the man grabs y/n's arm and slices it

the man grabs y/n's arm and slices it. she wanted to scream, but didn't want to scare kate.

they heard a car honking, before kate grabbed y/n's hand and ran out of the house.

the two girls kept running — y/n still afraid and hurt — but when y/n looked back, the skull mask was gone.

"thank you so much," kate tells ms. lane as the kids walk into her house.

y/n stood next to simon a few feet away from kate, the girl often taking worried glances at y/n's — now wrapped — arm.

simon had an old shirt in his car, and they ripped off some of it and wrapped it around the gash.

y/n shuffles her feet as ms. lane also takes a glance at her and her brother,

"are you sure everything is okay?"

simon and y/n follow her line of sight, looking at simon's shirt as he zips his jacket to cover the blood stain.

"no, totally! i just have to run quickly and — kill that pervert!" kate says, pacing the johnsons' living room.

"why would he break in there? i just don't understand what he was doing," deena thinks aloud.

"he was acting all shifty and shit," simon says.

"yeah, going through the laundry," y/n finishes for him, biting her nails.

"and then he sliced y/n's arm open!" kate yells , furious.

"he had a knife?" deena asks bewildered.

"yeah!"

"wow. with the kids there? that's wack," josh says, shaking his head as simon sits next to him.

"that's right josh, it is wack. thank you!" kate says, smiling.

y/n looks down, feeling slightly dizzy.

"you okay?" simon asks her, him and josh looking over at the girl worriedly.

"i don't know," she responds, her voice raspy.

let's just say she had never really been sliced open with a knife before, and didn't really ever expect it to happen.

"it's time for her to get her psycho boyfriend in check," deena says, grabbing her keys and walking outside.

kate comes up to y/n, squatting down as simon follows deena.

"you okay, y/n/n?" kate asks her, rubbing y/n's hands as she feels a wave of a new emotion enter my system. feeling my cheeks go red, and her heart flutter, somehow she almost couldn't even look into kate's eyes.

she was oh, so hoping this was just gay panic, but either way, y/n knows.

she has a crush on her best friend.