𝟑

˚ ༘𝐁𝐑𝐔𝐓𝐀𝐋 𝟐~!˚ ༘✶

parting from cindy, y/n didn't know what to do

parting from cindy, y/n didn't know what to do. she watched cindy run into the nurse's office to find ziggy. so nick was either there, or somewhere else.

"hey," she heard someone say, turning around.

there she saw golden boy tommy, flashing his charming smile that practically any person would fall for.

"hi," she breathes out, smiling back at him.

"did you find alice?" he asks, his voice soft.

she was wondering why tommy was talking to her. or why he ever did for that matter. when he did, he'd always make small talk, and stutter quite often while trying to get out his words.

she told him yes, leading to further conversation as nick watched from afar. he shook his head in disapproval. after all, y/n was just a badge for him. the pretty, y/h/c, golden girl that everyone wanted to be with, or wanted to be.

and, honestly, he did take interest in y/n for a short while. and he didn't have any interest in cindy. but he knew he had to break up with y/n, as she was no longer the perfect golden girl, cindy was.

he'd have to find someone else.

y/n and tommy watched as cindy angrily scrubbed the floor, ranting as she did so.

"i swear, everyone just wants to ruin my life. alice just, like.. she just won't let it go! y'know?" cindy asks, not bothering to look at the other two in the room.

y/n and tommy shared a look before continuing to listen to cindy, barely washing the tables like they were supposed to.

"it's like we're still 12 years old, and her whole goal in life is t-to punish me for something that wasn't even my fault!"

"i can't believe you guys used to be friends," tommy says, shooting y/n an apologetic look as she laughed it off.

"and ziggy," cindy groans, scrubbing harder if that were even possible.

"i mean, it's only a matter of time before she ends up in jail, or worse! and i'm just trying to be a good role model and make something of myself! but no, no! i'm the stuck-up priss who hates fun — which isn't even true at all! i like fun, i like fun!"

tommy laughs, shaking his head.

"i just— i just want to get out of shadyside. is that so crazy?" she finishes, shoving her hands forward as the sponge rips in half.

she gasps, letting out a curse as tommy and i look at her surprised.

"did cindy berman just swear?"

"not the time, y/n/n," cindy huffs,

"not in the mood," she gets up angrily, walking to the kitchen.

"i thought it was funny," tommy shrugs.

"tommy, y/n, what are you guys doing? you're really.." she trails off, seeing only y/n scrubbing a table in the mess hall.

"where's tommy?"

"what is it, babe?" tommy asks, walking back to the mess hall slowly as cindy gasps.

y/n cringes at the nickname, scrubbing the table to avert her attention away from the two.

cindy jumps, gasping as she turns around. seeing tommy.

they each look to the door as it begins to creak open, the sound causing y/n to look up as-well.

"nurse lane?" tommy asks as she looks from the wall to him, her stare blank.

"i saw it, on the wall."

"saw what, nurse lane?" y/n asks worriedly, making her way towards the woman.

nurse lane slowly looks to y/n, looking into the teen girl's eyes,

"arnie's name. on the wall. one way or another, he's gonna die tonight," she says, beginning to walk towards the door, to search for arnie.

"nurse lane," tommy says uneasily, standing in the doorway to prevent her from leaving.

"tommy, move," she warns.

"nurse—" tommy was cut off as nurse lane tries to attack him with the knife.

"oh my god!" cindy screams, paralyzed with fear.

y/n tries to make her way towards tommy to help him, cindy stopping her and holding her back.

the two girls watched as tommy fought off the poor nurse.