𝟐

˚ ༘𝐁𝐑𝐔𝐓𝐀𝐋 𝟑~!˚ ༘✶

y/n and lizzie made eye contact as they placed the berries in their mouths, which were extremely sugary

"definitely something forbidden," y/n tells lizzie, her eyes squinting from the harshly sweetened fruit.

"wait until the effects kick in," lizzie smiles, before setting off to dance with isaac.

y/n watched her leave with a sigh, fiddling with the ends of her dress impatiently.

if she had known she'd be unacknowledged that night she wouldn't have attended.

besides, the fruit was making her feel woozy, and she felt her stomach churn with an unfamiliar feeling.

she watched lizzie stumble around, seeing she had been affected as well by the fruit, before seeing her small figure waddle towards her.

"he's not as fun as you are," lizzie giggled, grabbing y/n's hand and tugging it as she lead her deep into the woods.

"let's hope you don't slaughter me," y/n joked, watching lizzie's eyes widen before y/n was pushed against a tree.

she watched lizzie wrap her arms around her, something that was very frowned upon.

"lizzie? what are you doing?" y/n asked frantically as she stared down at the brunette with wide eyes.

"i've always wanted to hug you, we haven't down this since we were children," lizzie said, rubbing her hands down y/n's hips.

"we never did that," y/n told her breathlessly.

"but you want to?" lizzie asks, looking up at her,

"i know you do. i know i do," she continues, standing up and keeping her hands on y/n's hips.

"what makes you think that?" y/n bites her lip, looking at lizzie and tilting her head.

"again, i know it," lizzie says, moving her face towards y/n's.

"lizzie, you're not in the right mindset. neither of us are, what if you'll regret this?"

"i won't, i've wanted to do this for a while. the berries only give you freedom, y/n," lizzie insists, her voice barely above a whisper.

she began to lean in further, slowly, giving y/n enough time to back away, and when seeing she didn't, she pressed her lips to hers.

they each hummed at the feeling, y/n's hands finding their way into lizzie's hair.

lizzie trailed her kisses down y/n's neck, smiling every time she got a noise out of her.

"lizzie, what if we get caught?" y/n asks, and before lizzie could speak they heard ruffling in the forest behind them.

they looked in the direction, panicking as they scurried away from each other.

"goodnight lizzie," y/n tells her, turning away from her.

"wait," lizzie grabs y/n's arm, turning her around and pressing a chaste kiss to her lips and watching her smile as she pulled away.

"goodnight," she says, the happiest smile spreading across her lips as they parted.