Ship Wreck

~Will's point~

"Silence! Silence! We gathered here tonight to celebrate the birthday of Princess Annabeth and to welcome her cousin Prince William who will be staying with us due to ah, unforeseen circumstances. The man talking Glanced at me sympathetically.

About 2 month ago my parents passed away so I was sent here to live with Annabeth and Chiron who was her caretaker? I really didn't know.

"And now it will be my great honour to present our esteemed Prince Will and Princess Annabeth with a special, expensive, and large present.
He gestured to someone and they pull a sheet of cloth off something in the middle of the boat. As the cloth fall off and I saw what was under it I felt sick.
Standing in front of me was a statue off My and Annabeth our arms linked together and our face's smiling.
I looked over at Annabeth who had set her book down she looked at me and gave me a look that said I know I feel the same way. You see I wasn't just sent to live with Annabeth because she was the closest relative but also because the 2 kingdoms had hoped that we would marry. Yep that's right they wanted me to marry my cousin, this was a normal thing to do in order to keep things in the family but I never liked the idea that and I wasn't attracted to her or any other girl at all.

"Chiron you shouldn't have."  Annabeth about said the bitterness in her voice. clear

"It's, err, it's, err - nice?" I said in questionable why.

"Isn't it? We had hoped to give it as a wedding present" Chiron said disappointment in his voice

"Please don't start." Annabeth said her face in her hand with her thumb and middle finger against her temples like she was trying to get rid of a on coming headache which I couldn't blame her for, I felt the same way.

"You're still upset I didn't fall Annabeth the moment I got here? I asked

"it isn't me alone. The kingdoms both want to see you two happily settled down"

"With each other? Not happening"
I snapped as I moved to the edge of the boat

I heard Chiron wheel up next to me, he then patted me on the back.

"William, you'll have to marry a lady someday, and-"

"Why?" I asked cutting him off as tears began to fill my eyes

"Why can't I marry someone I love?"
Annabeth came up and stood next to me.

"I'm sure their out there somewhere"

I was glad in her choice of words Annabeth knew I liked Guy, I had told her shortly after I arrived. We had been left alone in a room together to get to know each other but when she tried to speak I yelled at her that I looked guys and immediately clasped my hands over my mouth terrified but she didn't seem to mind, infect she seemed relieved and she told me she didn't want to get married to me either.

I gave her a small smile
"Thanks. I know you'll find mr. Right someday aswell, it will just hit you like lightning bam!"

As soon as I said that lightning flashed across the sky and the wind quickly picked up.

"Looks like we have a hurricane commin'!! Secure the riggin'!! The captain yelled
The waves crash hard against us as we ran to help secure things down.

"In coming!!! Stand fast!!" The captain yelled again and I looked up to see a large rock the he was trying to move away from. Unfortunately the waves were to strong, when we hit the rock the impact sent nearly everyone off broad. Annabeth quickly ran and lowered boats into the water and I ran over to help. As we worked on the last boat lightning strike the mast catching it on fire and even though it was raining the fire quickly spread and the mast snapped in half. I looked down at the water everyone else seemed to have gotten in a boat, Chiron had even managed to somehow get his wheelchair in a boat with him and he was sitting in it. He wave for us to hurry. I put my foot up getting ready to jump when I heard a bark behind me, I looked over my shoulder and saw Mrs. O'Leary trapped behind where the mask fell.

"Mrs O'Leary!" I yelled as I ran to her

"There!" Annabeth yelled running behind me. The mask was almost completely on fire but leave it to Annabeth to point out the one spot clear enough to jump over. I jumped over and grabbed Mrs O'Leary in my arms but as I turned to go back where I had jumped was now on fire. There was a small choice of making over the fire but only if I let go of Mrs O'Leary and there was no why I was going to leave her so instead using all my strength I tossed her over the mask as I yelled

"Annabeth!"
Luckily she caught her. She then tossed her over board waited a moment and ran back to me

"GO!" I yelled

"No! There has to be-"
She was cut off by a explosion and we were thrown into the ocean and my vision went black.

Fir a moment I thought I was dreaming as I heard the most beautiful singing voice I slowly opened my eyes my vision was a little blurry but I could tell the person looking down at me was a young man with dark hair, the raising sun shined behind him making his skin pale  skin almost glow. I could also tell that he was the one singing. For a moment I thought I heard more singing but I was to focused on the man in front of me. He took his hand and slowly stroked my cheek as he continued to sing. My vision began to clear but before I could see him clearly there was a bark and galloping, someone called my name and the man looking down at me ran off.
I slowly sat up and took in my surrounding. about 5 feet to my left Annabeth sat taking deep breath as she held her undone top to her chest to cover herself. She looked over at me.

"Did...Did...you hear...that?" She asked between breaths

"The singing?"
She went to answer but was stopped by
Mrs O'Leary ranning into her and licking her face. I looked behind me and saw Chiron in his wheelchair rolling up to me.

"Thank the gods you two are alright"

"We were saved by someone- no it was two people...they sang with the most beautiful voices"
Annabeth got Mrs O'Leary to settle down and asked the question I was trying to wrap my brain around.

"Where's the horse?"

"Horse? Why I don't know what you mean, it's just the 3 of us" Chiron said with a worried look on his face.

"I heard a horse galloping" she said not convinced.

"My dear, I think you two may have inhaled to much of the sea water."