Congratulations!.....or Not

~Seawitch's point~

"Good work" I said as I watched my children make the boat rock and knocked everyone off.

"That was why to close. The little tramps are much better then I originally thought. If things keep going this way, then they will definitely kiss the before time runs out" I said furiously

"Children! Come back immediately!" I yelled and snapped my fingers making them appear next to me. I then wiped my hand through the image of the princes with their humans and made it vanish.

"I think it's time we took things in to our own hands" I said as I held out the two necklaces with the princes voices in them.

"Take them and make sure the humans have something else to focus on" I said with a wicked grin.

"The boys will be mine soon and then I'll see their fathers wriggle like worms on hooks! I said

~Annabeth's point~

We walked into the laughing and wet.

"What happened to you guys?" Lu Ellen asked walking over to us with Cecil

"Our boat capsized" Will said and Percy used his hands to demonstrate a boat turning over. He then made a splashing motion and mouthed splash.

"Could you draw a bath?" I said

"Sure thing" Lu Ellen said

"Wait. Dose everyone need a bath?" Cecil asked

"Yes. The lake wasn't the cleanest" I said and Cecil got a look of fear on his face.

After I was all washed and dressed I went outside with a book and read as
as Will played is flute.

"I must said. I'm quite glad you two have found happiness" Chiron said as he wheeled up to us.

"True happiness. It feels amazing" Will said lowering his flute

"It really does, doesn't it" I said putting my book down and looking up at the boy's room window. I saw Percy ruffle Nico's hair as they both grin widely.

"Well, I'm off to bed. Don't stay up to late" Chiron said wheeling away

"Let me know when I need to make wedding preparations!" He hollered back making us both blush slightly.

"I never thought I'd be so happy to hear him talk about weddings" Will said

"It dose sound a lot better when he's not talking about us" I said before gagging.

"We should head back inside. It's getting a little cold" Will said

"Yeah it is" I said. I turned to go but Will grabbed my arm which made me turn back to him

"Something wrong?" I asked confused

"Down there. There two people on the beach" he said pointing down at the shoreline of the beach. I Squinted and leaned forward to try and see better and sure enough there was a man and a woman walking on the beach.

"I wonder what there doing?" I said.
Will opened his mouth to speak but stopped when the woman began to sing in a voice that sounded like it belonged to a man. Will started to walk away.

"Will?" I asked grabbing his arm

"It's them. It's the one who rescued me" He said staring down at the woman.

"That a woman. Will you were rescued by a man. By Nico, you said it yourself" I said getting in front of him and grabbing his shoulders. I looked into his eyes and noticed they were clouded over. I looked back down at the woman and it suddenly hit me.