Too Late

~Percy's point~ 

Grover tried his best to help pull the barrel forward by holding piece of robe while swimming. But I'm pretty sure I was doing most of the work as I swam with my legs together. I imagined I had a tail again and swam as fast as I could while holding on the the barrel and making sure Nico didn't fall or lose his grip.

"We're almost there!" Grover yelled as we came up to the back of the boat.

"-your lawfully wedded-" I heard someone say as we made it to the side of the boat.
We found a long piece of robe hanging off the side of the boat and started to climb up it as I heard something land on the boat. People screamed as What I was guess was Leo moved around the boat.

We made our way to the top of the robe and got on the boat. What I saw on the boat took me by complete surprise. Almost everyone on the boat had moved to one side. Annabeth and Will stood in the middle with blank expressions and Leo stood in the middle of the boat pinning the eel disguised as a man to the ground. But that wasn't what surprised me, what surprised me was Chiron holding a curved stick in one hand and a stick with a stone or odd knife of some kind on the end. He was pointing the pokey stick at the eel disguised as a woman and he was somehow from the waist down half land horse.

Leo hooked one of his claws on the gold seashell necklace the eel was wearing.

"Don't touch that!" The eel yelled only he was speaking with my voice.

"It's not nice to trick people" Leo spat at the eel as he ripped the necklace off his neck and crushed it in his claws. When the seashell broke a glowing wind flew over to me while it sang in my voice. When it got to me my mouth opened and the wind when down my throat and I was suddenly singing. I stop singing and saw Annabeth focus on me.

"Percy?" She asked looking confused.
I opened my mouth to speak but stopped when Nico ran past me. He took one glance at Will then ran towards Chiron

"The other necklace" I told Annabeth while pointing towards Chiron and the eel. Good news was she seemed to understand. Bad news was Chiron had gotten distracted when the first necklace broke so the eel stabbed him in the arm with his pokey stick and was now about to jump off the boat.
Me and Annabeth ran as fast as we could to try and catch her and luckily Nico got to before she could jump.
He grabbed them and ripped the seashell off then he punched them overboard. He threw the seashell on the ground to brake it the without waiting for his voice to come back he ran to Will. I turned to Annabeth and threw my arms around her.

"Thank the gods your alright" I said as I pulled her in as close as I could.

"Percy, you can talk" She said

"I can do more then talk" I said leaning towards her lips. Right before I kissed her I fell to the ground as the sunset.

"Yes! They're to late!" The eels yelled while laughing. I looked down at my fin and the pants that I could no longer wear then I looked over at Nico who had also changed back.

"No." I whispered not believing what was happening. Before I could do or say anything else one of the eels grabbed me.

"Say goodbye to your lover" both eels said and I realized the other one had a hold of Nico. They jumped overboard with us and changed back into eels as we hit the water. They then wrapped themselves around our arms trapped them behind us and then Nyx swam over to us.

"Poor little princes" she said looking at both of us.

"Andiamo!" Nico yelled.

"Hush now! It's not you I'm actually after" she said.