More then we're seeing

I walked into the dining hall and saw Chiron in his wheelchair at the table.
I walked over and sat down.

"We need to talk" I said sitting down across from him.

"What's troubling you?" He asked. He always know when something was wrong with me or Will.

"It's about the two man Will and I told you about" I said and he nodded for me to continue.

before explaining everything.

"Look Annabeth, be reasonable n- "
I stood up and slammed my hands on the table abruptly cutting him off.

"DON'T tell me to be reasonable! I know what I saw, and I know what I heard!"
I yelled before calming myself down.

"Annabeth, you must understand how this sounds. A young man recused you from drowning then sings to you as you come to consciousness but vanishes before you fully come to because of some horse...I'm pretty sure I I would have seen a horse"

"I know how it sounds, but it did happen. I don't know what happened but that man I helped on the beach is the same man who recused me"

"And your absolutely sure about this?"

"I could never forget those eyes, green like the sea and if you look long enough-" I stopped myself and cleared my throat now was no time to get de

"Anyway,  yes I'm sure his the same man."

"But the men you found on the beach can't speak? Didn't you say the ones that saved you two sang?" He asked

"Yes, but there has to be a logical reason they can't now" I said trying to think

"I gave them both a check over and they seem fine, they probably just strained their voices" Will said as he came in and sat down across from me with a small bag in his hand.

"What's in the bag?" I asked pointing at it.

"Wrappings, I told Death boy that I would properly wrap his wrist when they were done cleaning up"

"Death boy?" I asked with a smirk

"What? He's pale like a ghost and he kept giving me death glares....that were actually more cute then intimidating" he mumbled the last part under his breath but I still heard him and gave him a knowing look that made him blush.

"We're going to have to have rooms prepared for them" Will said changing the subject

"I was actually thinking we could put them in one of the larger rooms together, since their brothers and I might make them more comfortable being around someone they know. We just have to make sure there's two beds in the room" I said

"That's a good idea. always one step head, just like your mother" Chiron said with a smile.

There was a loud crash that sounded like it came from the kitchen.

"Lu Ellen, who you ne a dear and go check that out?" Chiron asked

"Of course" she said walking away. On her way out the door she waved at someone.

"Come on" I heard Cecil say as he walked in was the 2 men. Both of them had a simple white shirt on. Seaweed Brain had a pair of dark blue pants and black boots and Death Boy as Will called him had on Black pants and boots. Will immediately stood up from his chair almost knocking it over. He then wave them forward. The two brothers seemed to walk like very children, while Seaweed Brain walked like a child that just learned but still wobbled but his brother walked like a child that just started to learn. He wobbled and stumbled and almost fell a few times and everytime his brother or Cecil tried to help he pushed them away and looked ahead with determination. I had to admit it was admirable, but why were they having such problems walking? One thing was for sure, There was definitely more to this situation then we were seeing. He stubbed again and grabbed a chair to brace himself but he catch himself of balance and fell when he accidentally  scooted the chair into the table more.
Will ran over to him at the speed of light. When Will tried to help him up he swatted he away, he may have been stubborn but he quickly learned that Will was just as stubborn as he picked him up.

"You can sit next to Annabeth, Cecil make sure he get over there okay" Will said talking to Seaweed Brain and Cecil then he walked back to his chair and set Death Boy down then he pulled out the chair next to it and sat down then went into doctor mode making sure he did hurt himself anymore then he already was.
Seaweed Brain sat down next to me. He looked around for a moment untill his eyes landed on the fork in front of him on the table. He's eyes got wide and he had a large lop sided grin as he picked up the fork and started to comb his hair. He gave his brother a look that seemed to say can't you believe want I just found?

"That not meant for your hair" I said slowly lowering his hand as everyone but his brother gave him confused looks. And he set the fork down looking as if someone had lied to him.

"Did someone tell you this was a comb?" I asked picking up the fork.

"That's not what they called it but, yeah" he mouthed

"When you get your voice back, you're going to have to tell me more about your culture and where you come from" I said and he gave me a lop sided smile and I smiled back getting lost in his sea green eyes. I heard a rumbling noise and laughed a little

"Hungry?" I asked

"Always" he mouthed

"What are we having tonight?" I asked Chiron as he took out a pipe and began to light it. He opened his mouth to answer but then he saw the excitement in the younger mans face as he stared at his pipe.

"Um...did you want to see it?" He asked holding it out to him. He took it and looked at his brother then he took a deep breath and blew on the end blew 
Soot all over his face and both Will and I busted up laughing.

"Yes, well it is a nasty habit" he said coughing and grabbing a handkerchief
To wipe his face off.

"Been awhile seen I've seen you two laugh like that" he said with a smile.

Sorry I didn't update yesterday!!!