1 Day down, Two to go

~Nico's point~ 

Annabeth decided to walk us to our room after they asked Cecil and he gave them a scared look. As we walked  down a hall I stumbled and Annabeth turned to me.

"If you put your arms out like this" she said putting both her straight up to the side.

"It can help you balance better"
I quickly threw my arms up and accidentally hit Percy in the face.
He put his hands over his nose and gave me a look that said.
What the heck man? That hard.

"Oops" I mouthed. I started to walk and sure enough just like Annabeth had said it was a lot easier to keep  myself balanced.

we walked I looked around to see a room with a large bed in each corner. One both sides of the beds stood a nightstand with a candlestick. To the left was a large nightstand like thing with a reflexive thing attached to it.

"We figured you'd be more comfortable in a room together since this is obviously a place you've never been. And since your brother's it should be fine." Annabeth said. She then walked over to the large nightstand and pick up something with a bunch of flat spikes and she walked over to Percy with it. He looked terrified until she placed the item in his hand.

"This is a comb, This is what you use on your hair" she said.
Percy looked at it for a moment turning it over in his hand and then he ran it through his hair and smiled.
Annabeth covered her mouth and a small laugh escaped.

"Oh!" She said walking back over to where she had grabbed the comb

"We had a few changes of clothes brought up anf put in you dresser. Shirts, pants and some night clothes." She said pulling out part of what I know know was a dresser.

"The drawers on the right are for you Seaweed Brain" she said with a slight smirk then she turned to me

"The drawers on the left are for you"
She said before pulling something out of each side.

"Here is your sleepwear" she  said as she set two sets of shirt and pants on the bed closest to her.

"We had to guess on sizes, so let us know if any of the clothes don't fit" she said walking to the door after we both nodded.

"Well you two have a good night" she  She paused at the door and looked back and Percy. Her eyes lingering for a moment before she left. And of course Percy didn't notice. I walked over to a window and looked out to see Will playing with the dog Mrs. O'Leary.

"Come here, oh! You you almost got me"
I heard he said as she charged at him and he jumped to the side at the last moment. He grabbed her by the sides of her face with both hand 

"Who's the cutest wittle doggie there is? You are."he said baby talking. Ahe wagged her tail and licked him on the face. And he playful pushed her away and laughed as he wiped his face off. He then turned and looked up at me. He smiled and part the setting sun to shame. Then he waved at me and I gave a shy wave back before turning away from the window. When I turned around I saw Percy smirking at me already dressed in his sleepwear. I put a finger up and turned it in a circle signaling for him to turn around which he did. I quickly changed then since I couldn't tell him it was ok to look I picked up a pillow from the bed and threw it at him.
He turned around and gave me a look that said why did you threw this at me. As he picked up the pillow.
I simply pointed at my mouth in response.

"Mine now" he mouthed shrugging and jumping backwards onto the bed. He curled up into a ball now hugging the pillow and immediately fell asleep with his mouth halfway open. Not long after a small amount of water fell out the side of his mouth and on to the pillow under his head. I walked over to my bed as Luke crawled out of the small compartment in Percy's pants he had been wearing at dinner.

"This was the most terrifying and humiliating day of my life!" He yelled at Percy's foot that was now hanging off the bed.

"The things I go through for you, you better be grateful. Now we need to make a plan to get that girl to kiss you. We have to make sure you look your best. You need to bat your eyes and pucker your lips" he rambled as he walked back and forth on the floor.
Jason appeared next to me a laughed when he saw Luke trying to talk to a sleeping Percy.

"And you've-" he paused and looked back at Jason.

"Why are you laughing? This is serious"

"Your talking to a sleeping man, he's not hearing a word you say" Jason said pointing at Percy.
Luke climbed up the bed and walked over to Percy's face with a sigh

"You are completely hopeless" he said before curling up on his pillow and going to sleep.
I got in bed and Jason tucked me in. I gave him a glare to let him know that I didn't appreciate him treating me little a little kid. He just smiled

"Do you think I can do it?" I mouthed.

"Of course you can" Jason said sitting down on the bed and brushing some hair out of my face. He always saw me as more of a little brother then anything else and I always acted annoyed by it but I actually loved having him around.

"Your a very brave person you know that?" Jason said

"No I'm not" I mouthed as my eyes started to feel heavy.

"Yes you are, It takes a lot of bravery to do what you did. I'm not even sure I could do it" He said before smiling down at me. He then must have noticed my eyes started to shut because he laughed little.

"I'll see you tomorrow ok" he said getting up to leave but I grabbed his arm to stop him.

"Please, stay" I mouthed.

He looked down at me and nodded understanding why. I had a habit of having nightmares about my sister or my mother's deaths and I didn't know what I was going to do it I had one here in a place I didn't know, with a whole lot of people I didn't know.

"I'll stay until you fall asleep little brother" he said sitting back down.
I didn't try and protest the little brother part.

"Will you wake me if I dream of them?" I mouthed and he nodded. I let a small smile spread onto my face then
I slowly fell asleep in the most comfortable bed I had ever laid on.

Again, I'm sorry I didn't update this on Wednesday