Next Morning

~Annabeth's point~

I woke to someone knocking frantically at my door.

"Come in" I said as I got out of bed.
Lu Ellen walked in with a worried look

"Have you seen Will? Cecil has been looking for him. She asked with a look of worry

"And his not in his room?" I asked

"No. Cecil said he wasn't in his room when he went to wake him this morning." Lu Ellen said

"You go ahead and continued looking for him. After I get dressed I'll go get the boys to help. Maybe one of them have seen him." I said walking to my dresser. I was worried but I knew the best thing to do was to stay calm so I could think clearly. Lu Ellen nodded then left the room. I quickly got dressed in a simple blue dress then I tied my hair up in with a blue bow as I walked out my door.

"Where could he have gone?" I muttered to myself. I walked into the boys room and immediately found my missing cousin sleeping in bed with the younger boy. I walked over to the bed and put my hands on my hips

"What in the world is this!?" I yelled and Will's head shot up. He looked at me with fear and opened his mouth to speak but I cut him off

"Do you have any-" I started to say but I stopped when the other boy sat up and pulled his knees in and hugged them to himself. His hair was slightly messy and his eyes were tear stained.
I know that look all to well.

"Bad dream?" I asked as I softened my expression. He gave a shy nod. Before turning away and laying his head on his knees.

"How did you know to come here?" I asked looking back at Will.

"I-I saw Jason, he woke me up and told me Nico needed help. I asked-" Will start to say but I cut him off

"Wait, did you just say you saw Jason?" I asked

"His ghost, but yeah. He told me who Nico was when I asked and I run here as fast as I could." Will said.

"And you found him having a nightmare so you stayed to help" I said and Will nodded. I let out I sigh

"You came for a good reason. But you have both Cecil and Lu Ellen looking everywhere for you" I said.

"I didn't even think about that" Will said in apologetic tone.

"You need to go apologize to them for making them worry" I said
Nico turned around and grabbed Will's arm. When Will turned to look at him a tear slid down his cheek.

"I'm sorry" I saw him mouth

"No don't be sorry, it's not your fault" Will said pulling him into a hug. Nico looked shocked before he hugged him back and buried his face in Will's neck.

I decided to give them some time alone and turned around to leave but stopped when I saw Seaweed Brain still dead asleep drooling on his pillow. I also saw little dots of drool leading away from his pillow as if he had been drooling on something and it ran away.
I walked over to he and shook him until he woke up. He looked up at me and rubbed his eyes.

"It's time to get up and get ready for the day" I said I then turned to leave but stopped and looked back at him.

"By the way, you drool when you sleep" I said pointing to the side of my face.
He quickly followed my movement on his own face. He felt his face and quickly wiped the drool away.

~Percy's point~

After Annabeth left I looked over at Nico's bed and saw Will sitting on the bed holding him in a hug. I walked over a touch Nico's arm and his head flew up. When he saw me looking at him and Will he turned bright red and pushed Will away before turning around and getting up. Will laughed and got up himself.

"Go head a get dressed, I'll met you two down stairs for breakfast." He said walking out the room

"Do you remember the way to the dining hall?" He asked popping his head back in a moment later
I gave I'm a confused look and up my hands up and shrugged my shoulders. But Nico still looking away nodded his head. Will smiled and nodded before leaving again.
I took a few steps towards Nico but he must have heard me because he put his hand up signaling for me to stop. Even from behind I could see the red on his ears. He walked over to the dresser and pulled out a drawer then he pointed to the door. I walked out understanding he wanted to get dressed without anyone there. Although I still didn't understand why, was it a human thing? Did everyone get dressed that way? Was there something wrong with having no clothes? I had no idea and at the moment I didn't care, thinking about it was only making me head hurt.

After a few minutes Nico came out fully dressed. He pointed to the door as if to say your turn, so I went in and get dressed. When I was done we walked to the dining hall and I made sure I was behind Nico so that he didn't hit me every time he put his arms out for balance. We sat in the same chair as last night when we entered and then a servant placed a array of colorful food in front of us. I picked up a small round blue thing and placed it in my mouth. The moment I bite down on it, it popped open and sweet tasting water came out of it

"Have you never had a blueberry before?" Annabeth asked with laugh as I ate one right after another. I shook my head no and smiled as I ate the last blueberry.

I was going to add more to this chapter but my mind went blank. I have to many stories and ideas in my head right now. Well the Next chapter will be Kiss The Boy