Broken Dreams

~Luke's point~

I finished my song and looked at where Percy was only to found he was gone

"Percy? Oh" I sighed
"somebody should pin that boy's fins to the floor so he can't run off."

"Luke!" I heard someone urgently call me name.
I turned around to see a seahorse swimming at me.

"Luke, the king's been looking for you!"

"He has?" I asked wondering what could be wrong.

"Yes, he wants to see you immediately! Something about Percy!"

"Oh no" I thought as I followed the seahorse back to the palace.
When I got to the throne room I saw Poseidon sitting on the throne and he looked happy. That was a good sign right?
He saw me and his face turned serious.
Which was probably not a good sign

"Ah Luke, come here"

I slowly made my way over trying to clam my nerves as I did.

"Yes?" I said in a high voice before clearing my throat and speaking again

"Your Majesty, you asked to see me?"

"Yes, I'm worried about Percy. His been ben acting odd didn't you think?"

"Acting odd? I-I don't know what you mean"

"You have been with him, have you not?"

"I-I have" I said starting to lose my nerve

"Then you've noticed how his been daydreaming and singing to himself, haven't you?" Smiled and the look on his face said I got you trapped now.

"Luke, I know your keeping seed something from me"

"K-Keeping something? What would I keep from you?" I could feel my legs begin to shake.

"Something about Percy.....In love"

"I'm sorry your Majesty! I tried to stop him! I told him to come home and leave that cave with all the human stuff, I tried to tell him not to swim to the surface, not to go to the boat! Then the boat crashed and I tried to tell him to leave the girl alone but he and his Friend weren't listen they grabbed the two humans and took them to shore! I tried to stop them!"

"Humans! He saved Humans!?! WHAT'S THAT HAVE TO DO WITH HIM IN LOVE!!!?"

~Percy's point~

I Followed Grover the the cave, as I got close I saw Nico floating towards me with his two friends.

"You'll want to see this too"
Grover smiled looking at Nico.

"See what?" He asked looking confused

"Grover said something fell into the cave" I said

"Really? What?" He said looking a little excited

"I don't know, let's find out" I said grinning as I moved the rock in front of the cave. We went in and immediately stopped. In the middle of the cave was the statue of Annabeth and William.

"Grover! It looks just like them!" I yelled excitedly

I swam up to the statue.
"Why Annabeth your looking beautiful this morning." I said touching her face. Then I cupped my hand over my ear and turned to the man

"What's that William? You want to dance with Nico" I turned around and put both my hands over my mouth in fake surprise.
Nico laughed and bowed

"It would be my honour to dance with you" we both started laughing with pure joy.
Then a dark shadow came from behind us and we froze, slowly turning around I saw my father and another man who I guessed w as s Nico's father because he looked a lot like him only a lot more scary.