Les poissons

Before they could leave the beach I rolled myself on in a part of Percy's new.....outfit. as they walked I heard some odd noises then after a little while I was dropped to the floor. I was about to peek outside to see what was going on when I was suddenly picked up.

"I'll just...ah....take care of these for you"
I heard a man say before he started to walk. I heard yet another odd noise before I was being thrown and then everything went dark. I untangled myself from the cloth and immediately regretted it. Where ever I was smelled really, really bad and the worst part was I couldn't see a way out. I walked around testing the walls to see if I was somehow just not seeing the door but there was nothing. I sat down and tried to think when the darkness pulled sideways above me and claws reached in and grabbed me. In the sunlight I saw that the claws belonged to the small dragon Leo who merely Smiled and winked then set me down and flew off. I looked around and realized I had know idea where I was but I took a risk and decided that Percy and his friend were probably in the castle in front of me and let me tell you...it was a risk that almost got me killed. As I walked to the castle I tried to open a door but I wouldn't budge. I looked around for another was in and saw a window so I managed to get myself up to it and climb in and as I saw the room I entered my heart stopped. Everywhere I looked there was something dead.  Trout with there heads gone, clams ripped in half, some poor brown haired creature with it's gut fuzzy white and hanging out and the worst site was the crabs shells stuffed with greens. Over by the crabs was a blonde man humming. I quickly ran behind the first thing I could then I heard the man start singing the most horrifying song in the world.

Les poissons, les poisson
How I love les poissons
Love to chop and to serve little fish
First I cut of their heads
Zen I pull out their bones
Ah mais oui, ça see'est toujours delish
Les poissons, les poissons
Hee hee hee, haw haw haw
With the cleaver I hack them in two
I pull out what's inside
And I serve it up fried
God, I love little fishes, don't you?
Here's something for tempting the palate
Prepared in the classic technique
First you pound the fish flat with a mallet
Then you slash through the skin
Give the the belly a slice
Then you rub some salt in
'Cause that makes it taste nice

A large piece of green fell next to me and I quickly grabbed in and hid under it, maybe if I did that I could walk away without the man seeing be.

Zut alors! I have missed one

The man unfortunately said as he lifted the green off of me then picked me up

Sacre bleu, what is zis?
How on earth could I miss
Such a sweet, little succulent crab?
Quelle dommage! What a loss
Here we go, in the sauce

He maniacally sung as he threw me into something red

And some flour, I think just a dab

He threw something white at me

Then I stuff you with bread
It don't hurt, 'cause you're dead

He picked up some green and move towards my face so I pinched his fingers with my pinchers and he screamed in pain and dropped me.

"You little_" I didn't catch all he said as I was to busy running for my life while he threw knifes and other things at me. I ran under anything I could but only to have it flipped over. I feared my life was coming to a quick but painful end when I heard that odd noise again, then I heard walking and a woman yelled

"Octavian! What in the world are you doing!?"

"The crab pinched me and his going die for it!" He yelled looking under my hiding place. He reached out with his knife and was about to slice me in half when he was pulled back and the woman yelled at him again.

"Look at this place! It's a complete mess!"

"I almost had him!" He yelled back

"I don't care what you reasoning is, you're going to forget about the stupid crab and your stupid pride and clean this up!"

As she yelled I quickly ran out of my hiding spot and ran under something silver and metal with greens under it.
The women yelled one more time before I was once again picked up and carried off to an unknown place. Hopefully this time it would be some place with out impending death.

Wattpad is so nice, it tells me everytime this story has been updated