Bath Time

After Will left Cecil turned to us.

"Well time to get two cleaned up. Into the tub" he said pointing to the thing full of water.
I walked over to it and was about to step in when Cecil stopped me.

"Your not suppose to got in with that on" he said laughing like it was obvious.
I just shrugged and took it off then got in the water. The odd thing about the water was all the thousands of air bubbles on the surface. Not only was there a lot of them but they shined with several different colors.

"You two" Cecil told Nico but Nico didn't listen. Instead he got in the water then took the cloth off. He submerged himself up to his nose in the water and glared.
I really didn't understand what was wrong.

"I'll just...ah....take care of these for you"
Cecil said picking up the cloth that Me and Nico had wrapped around ourselves.
He walked out the door and came back a few minutes later.

Cecil came up behind Nico and dumped water on his head. I'd never seen him move so fast. One moment he was coughing up water he had accidentally inhaled and the next he had his hand around Cecil's throat.

"Hey, I'm sorry okay? No need to strangle me" Cecil said putting his hands up. Nico slowly let go while giving him a death glare. And believe me his death glares are something to fear.

"How about you wash yourself?" Cecil ask and Nico gave him a confused glare rising one eyebrow. And he sighed

"Take this" he said picking up some kind of container.

"And squeeze it on your head. I'm going to help your brother,  he seems to have cakedin seaweed" he said walking over to me. Just for fun I splashed the water at him as he walked by.

"Hey! No splashing the water" he said before looking but at Nico

"No, you have to open it first" he said as Nico tried to squeeze the container.
I took this opportunity to bite at the bubbles. it was nothing like the air bubbles in the ocean. These one tasted horrible and made my cough.

"Don't eat the bubbles!" Cecil said running over to me. Just then the top of the container popped off and everything inside it fell on Nico's head then it ran into his eyes and we probably would have heard him yelling some pretty colorful words if he had his voice.

"I told you to open it first, NO! Don't rub it, that will only make it worse" Cecil said running over to Nico. He grabbed a cloth

"Here, use this" he said handed it to Nico. Then I splashed at them because I was finding that it was really fun to do.

"I told you NO SPLASHING!" he yelled at me. He put his hand over his face then ran his fingers through his hair

"I swear you two are like children." He said as he sighed.

After a little while he said we were done and could get out.

"Your clothes are over there" He said pointing to some cloth on a chair

"Please tell me you know how to dress yourselves" he said as I got out. Both me and Nico gave him a confused look and he groaned pulled his hand down his face.

"Ok, so you come over here" he said walking over to the chair. Come on I knew that much. I looked back at Nico to see that he was still in the tub but now he was facing the other way.

"Are you staying in the tub?" Cecil asked
And Nico nodded. I think, it's hard to tell when your looking at someone's back.

"Ok then.....I'll try and explain it so you can know without seeing...." he said