The Forest

I was a werewolf even though i havent changed yet i was stuck with walking into a this new forest of unimaginable creatures alone, I heard growling and snarls and for once I was afraid and terrified. Even though my wolf kept me calm for a while. I know i have not heard my wolf talking but I imagined her being beautiful. I was scared of being alone after I walked and notice all the creaks and cracks and noises. I thought of how being alone after all these years of hunting and being on my own I became shy and anti-social if I had to talk I would but only if I had to.

Thinking back to how I got here it was more terrifying if I would have been the one to stay instead of running away like I mom said but life don't work that way. She died saving me from something I had no control over.

I crept and tippy toed through the forest stalking my prey not know where I was I lost my prey so I began wondering around to find myself near a cave. I walk in and sit on the nearest clean spot, which was hardly clean. I begin to ponder on life. I didn't have my mate yet and I was running from my house after that awful sight it was unimaginable.

I sit there thinking about home and before I knew it I was drifting off to sleep..

I awoke the next morning with a blanket on me and a fire going. I jumped up and went into attack position,

"Your gonna hurt yourself like that, sit down," a guy said.

I looked around and seen a handsome man sitting behind me. He was very buff and his muscles was showing off. Of course he didn't have a shirt on so it was very clear he was hot. He had short black hair and one heck of a tan.

"Checking me out are we?" He said teasing me.

"Pffft!! No! I'm trying to figure out who you are! you look familiar," I said back.

I sat there looking at him and I suddenly felt a sharp pain and blacked out.

(Hey guys tell me what you think so far its my first time so I'd appreciate some comments to help me out thank you)

I slowly wake up again and this time the guy wasn't there so I slowly got up and I ran out and ran as far as I could. Not looking back I Just ran as fast as my legs could take me. After running for a long time my lungs started to hurt so I sat down so I can rest.

I noticed how my senses got sharper and my body started to hurt my wolf was in pain and it was shooting through me so bad I screamed. I then felt arms around me picking me up and I felt walking. All I seen was darkness and blackness clouding my vision.

(I will be adding more and rewriting some so be patient please.)