The hospital

(Sorry guys for the short chapters they will get longer)

I wake up paralyzed to a bed and iv's around me. The room was filled with beds and different kind of equipment. I noticed that I could not move anything but my head. All I could see was white walls and beds everywhere. This room looked huge and echoed.

I sit here thinking about my past life and wondered how it would go from there. Although I been training myself by watching different things and animals. It wasn't enough. The past years I have had nothing but pain to run away from.

The days I hunted and searched for answers is where trouble had be pinned down. I suddenly heard a slight knock on the door and it opened.

"Who goes there," I asked panicky.

"My name is Braxton," he said to me.

"I don't know a Braxton," I said scared.

"I'm not going to hurt you," he said

"Why are you here and where am I," I asked.

"Found you passed out in the forest your in the hospital and I work here," he said.

"Oh is that so," I smirked back.

"Yes if u don't mind I'll be going," another girl voice said.

"Yea and get Shane to keep an eye on her we don't need her running away," Braxton said with a smirk.

"Fine whatever" the girl said.

I sat there awhile and before I knew it I was off to sleep.

That night I dreamed of my parents.

I was back with my mom and dad free and happy. I ran and twirled around and was loving it until my parents came to me. They hugged me as I started to cry.

"Dear we are sorry we had to leave u so soon but we wasn't meant to stay with you forever," mom said to me.

"It's not fair," I cried,"What do I do with out you."

"We know but I promise all will be revealed soon till then try harder to get along with the people nearest to you ok," my dad said to me.

I awoke to a wind going across my face. I looked around and tried tobget up when I remembered I couldn't move.