Jessie

I sit there wishing I could then back time I turned my feelings off and what ever they done to me is changing me.

Tears started pouring down my face without permission, next thing I know I hear a voice near me.

"Crying isn't going to help you, ya know," the male voice said.

"Who's there and I can't help it," I croaked out.

"What's your name I'm Jessie," He said softly.

"I'm Keira I thought Shane was suppose to watch me," I answered.

"He was buay so I came to what's up, What were you doing outside alone in the forest its very dangerous for a beautiful girl like you," he asked. I heard walking and I suddenly saw a face a guy with long medium brown curly hair down to his shoulder piercing green eyes and an Indian like tan and gorgeous smile. His first impression to me was beat friend worthy.

I-I uh j-just kinda ya know ran from home a few years ago and i-i never went back my parents were murdered," I stumbled out.

"You don't have to tell me if you don't want to," he said with a pain look in his eyes.

"Its Ok my mom died protecting me, I don't know what from but she told me to run and never look back in her last dying breathe my father despised me and I had two guys terrize me before I woke up here," I stormed out.

"So how old are you exactly," Jessie asked me.

"I'm 15! I been in the forest 3 years I turn 16 soon," I answered.

"Wow, that's a long time on your own," he said surprised.

"Yea I suppose it is," I said back yawning.

"Get some sleep ok we will talk more in the morning," he told me as I fell asleep to his command.