Seth

I woke up and realize I could move my head freely just a glance over and I find an unfamiliar face a guy who was absolutely gorgeous. Who he was I had no idea but he was smoking hot.

   He had piercing green eyes and black flippy hair. Snake bites and soft pale skin. He was wearing skinny jeans and a tank under a leather jacket and converse shoes. He had a smirk in his face so I quickly look away. He took my breathe away.

"What are you looking at," he snapped.

"Not you certainly," I snapped back.

"That's not what it looks like to me," he smirked.

"Whatever looser," I said heartlessly even though I secretly liked him.

"You like me huh," he said smirking.

"NoPe," I said back. How did he know? Thinking to myself.

He just grinned and walked out.

   I layed there trying to move and I slowly after what seems hours I was finally able to sit up. I looked around the room and it was a typical hospital room.

"Please lay back down," a familiar voice said as I turned I saw Jessie.

"Where were you," I asked annoyed.

"So you met Seth already," Jessie asked.

"If that was who that was then yes the one with piercing green eyes that looks like could kill with a single glare," I said aggravated.

"That was Seth, Shane is kinda like him but with aqua blue eyes and red rips on his hair that's the guy that was suppose to watch u but for some reason he is ditchin," Jessie described.

"You gotta kidding me," I complained.

"Nope," he said popping the p.

"So when will I be released," I asked.

"As soon as a nurse checks on you," he answered.

I found the button that called the nurse and pushed it. As soon as she cane in she checked on me and checked my vitals and said I was free to leave in the morning. Jessie left shortly after to do something but I was to far gone and almost asleep to pay attention. I fell quickly asleep and drifted to a dreamless consciousness.