Shane

I awoke again but in a different room, I was in room that had red walls and black trimming. The bed was black and the blanket was a silky burgundy color. The drapes was red and the curtains was black and the carpet was black.

  I got up and saw another door and walked in, it was the bathroom I noticed that everything was in pink and green. Alot of perfume and lotion and spray and all kinds of girl nessasities I needed was there. The shower was huge and the cabinets were full. I went back to the room and went to the closet. There was one of everything I could imagine. Shoes, dresses, jackets, jewelry, shirts, pants, and anything else.

"We made this room just for you," I heard a voice say.

I turned around to see who it was and it was Jessie, I know my eyes lit up and and I ran over to him and gave him the biggest hug. I knew my face was brightened up cause I absolutely loved the room, it was amazing and perfect for me.

"So I suppose that means you like it then," Jessie asked chuckling putting his arms around me. I realized what I done and jumped back embarrassed.

"Ok Jessie back to what you were doing," a deep velvet voice said behind us.

I turned around and saw a guy no more then 20 he had black hair and and red tips. Their was two piercings on the right side of his lips. His skin was a nude tan color and amazing blue eyes. Was just like the other guy that Jessie said and I knew suddenly that he was my mate. His eyes turned red then back to blue. Showing that he knows we were mates.

"Well well, who do we have here," the guy said smirking at me. Then I quickly turned my face cause I knew I was staring to much. He was perfect I just hope he will like me.

"This is Keira," Jessie said introducing me then turned to me as me and shane stared at each other he said," this is Shane the one I was telling you about that was the twin. As I can tell you two are not listening to me so I'll be back."

"And your point is?" Shane snapped staring at me. As Jessie walked out the door

Shane never took his eyes off me. He stared at me with love sick eyes and the smirk on his face fell. For a moment I forgot everything else. He slowly walked towards me and leaned in. I smelt him for the first time which means the medication was going out of my system and no more sleeping as much as I was. His smell was of honey suckle and the forest.

All of a sudden my trance was broken with the awfulest pain that I have ever felt. I screamed out in pain that's when aiden, Seth and Jessie came barging in. They all watched me in amusement like my pain is enjoyable.

"Her wolf has finally emerged," Jessie said.