My Wolf Kara

*I couldn't sleep guys so I decided to update. Here ya go remember to comment and vote please I also do follow backs and please notice the wolf is suppose to have three tails on it I'll post it on the first chapter remember she had not changed at that time*

  The pain was unbearable, aches all over reminded me of how vulnerable I was. I suddenly felt my bones cracking no mattet how much I cried and screamed it never ceased. I saw fur spouting out of every where and it started to creep me out.

  It went for about two to three hours of cracking and it was finally over. I heard voices and I went over to the mirror that Jessie had out.

  My wolf was beautiful, it was pure white with red stripes all over and I had different markings all over my new fur and different that I had three tails and my eyes seem to be green with blue star trim around them.

"Beautiful," someone said. As I went to speak no words came out. So I just nodded my large head.

"Hello love," a girl voice said in my head,"I'm Kara your wolf, I know you knew about me but never fully heard me. It will be great working with you."

"Thanks," I said back.

"Keira hun we need you to turn back and here is your clothes," Jessie said.

I nodded and followed him to the room and I focused my mind on changing back after three failed attempts I finally done it. I looked down and noticed I was naked. So I went to the closet and picked out a pretty laced black dress and flats and some undies.

I heard a knock at the door as I walked out of the room I noticed Shane waiting outside the door.

"I was told to come fetch you," Shane said to me leading me to the others.

For a moment I was lost in his eyes.

Shane's POV

*Surprise!!!*

I had just been giving orders to go get Keira, my sexy new mate, Yes you heard me right new. I rejected my last one because she was playing around on me. Not that I payed her attention anyways.

As I walked to the door I smelled her since she has emerged as a full wolf. She smelled like fruit it was driving my wolf crazy. I knocked on the door and waited. After a few minutes the door opened. I saw Keira looking so beautiful but I can't get to close don't want her to find out about me and run away.

"I was told to come fetch you," I said confidentially.

We sat there for along time staring like fools. I slowly go to touch her when Jessie yelled through pack link to hurry up. I snapped out of my gaze and motioned for her to follow me. We reached Jessie and everyone was there. I linked Jessie and asked
Shane- What's going on
Jessie- you'll see
After that I noticed all the decorations. There gonna appoint her to the pack.