Decisions and a Secret room

*picture of the Banchee*

"So what is it you wanna talk about," I asked curiously.

"I wanted to see something, if you will let me," he said asking me.

"Depends but yes go ahead," I said giving permission.

His face came close to mine, and his lips were puckered up. His lips finally connected to mine. I felt sparks fly and something I can only describe as wow. That's the moment I fell for Shane. The kiss got heated and we moved in sync. It was like heaven, all my hate was forgotten and I knew then we were mates. He moved back and smirked.

"Wow what do you know, girl got lips of an angel," Shane said making me blush.

"That was amazing," I breathed.

He sat their stating at me and finally said," I think we are true mates, the first one rejected me as soon as she seen me please don't reject me. The past few days I have watched you as you sleep and I am falling for you, I know its sudden but I need you."

I stood there amazed and wordless. I haven't thought much about it, and lord knows I didn't know much about relationships. But he makes me feel something I haven't felt in a long time. Love.

"Ok I won't just give me time to know you ok," I finally mentioned.

"Take all the time you need," he said relieved. With that he walked out of the door.

I stood their awhile and decided to gp wondering. I went outside and stumbled onto a shed like door bit underground. I opened it and went down, the lights started to flicker. Something defiantly didn't feel right, I heard pitter patter of feet behind me, but when I turned around nothing was there.

Creeping down the trail, eyes followed me burning holes through me or so it felt. A pitter patter of feet started up again I quickly turned around and seen the brightest light I had ever seen in my life. As it flew at me darkness overwhelmede me.

I then saw the light turn into a person, this person was my mom. She walked over to me and smiled.

"Baby I'm so proud of you, you have been through so much, and you have learned to let people in no matter the situation. Now is when I tell you that you have a new found pet, that you have finally earned. It is a Banchee, they are creatures that have special abilities and can turn into anything," my mom said handing me an egg.

By now I have broke down to tears and wrapped my arms around mom.
"Mommy I miss you much it hurts," I cried.

"I know, you'll see me again, baby I promise but for now grow a bond with your Banchee ok," my mom said disappearing.

I Grabbed the egg and as soon as I did a bright light got so bright I covered my eyes. As soon as I opened my eyes it was gone. I decided to worry about it later. I then went back the way I came and back to my room and headed to the bathroom when a knock interrupted me.