Aiden

I woke up and slowly raised up with a gush of wind that smelt like honey sickle and the outdoors, it was hypnotizing. I turned around and saw a guy I have never saw before but where is Shane, the one Jessie described yesterday?

"Well well, what have we got here little one," The guy said in a deep but velvety tone. He stared at me and flexed his body which made me drool.

"K-Keira," I said stammering. He was blond haired and skinny about 6'2 and looked like he was no more than 19 or 20. With black streaks in his hair and snake bites.

"How cute you are I'm Aiden," he purred.

Why does so many hot guys have to be here I wondered.

I giggled as he sat there against the wall smirking. Looks like he was concentrating on something.

  I sat and thought how I have changed in a few short days I was so shy and now I suddenly kinda have confidence. I then notice Aiden smirked and slowly drawing inches near my face and grinning. My heart started hammering in my chest.

"Hmm hmph," I heard him growl walking out. My heart broke in pieces and I just cried.  Was he rejecting me? After an hour of crying I sat up and dried my tears. Everyone seems to be leaving. What was wrong with me I hated people.

I slowly sat up and stood. At first I was wobbly and fell back on the bed but eventually after several times of trying I was able to walk a Little bit. I have no idea why I was out of it and slow of healing I had not turned in my wolf but I still knew she was there.

I started walking and found myself at the door. I slowly turned the knob and opened the door to be pushed back in.

"Stay inside," a growling voice said.

"UGH!!!" I growled back throwing myself back on the bed. Soon after that I fell back to sleep tired for no reason.

When I woke I was riding in a car. I sat up and started freaking out. I guy I recognized as Aiden looked me in the eyes and smiled.

"It's ok kitten calm down," he said smirking.

"What's going on," I said confused.

"Your coming to stay with us for awhile, we will explain everything there," Jessie explained then a hand touched me and I drifted back to sleep