Questions and Answers

*I figured y'all were confused so here what went on pic of Keira on the side, please vote, comment, and follow, thanks*

We walked into a room and everyone was there waiting. I sat there wondering why I was called but again it aint my home. I never had one, well aside from before my parents died protecting me.

"You hear me Keira," Jessie asked.

"Huh what sorry I was thinking and remembering stuff about my home as a kid," I replied. Personally I trusted him the others were annoying.

"I asked if you were ok now, and how you were doing," he asked me.

"Yes, but why do I suddenly feel tired or sleep alot I never sleep this much in a weeks time," I asked suddenly remembering that.

"That's me," Seth spoke up and said quietly.

"Its his powers we needed you to sleep and rest," Jessie told me. Looking uneasy then continuing, "Someone hit you pretty hard and almost killed you before I found you or Aiden and me found you and we knew you wouldn't come to us so we had to knock you out."

"Ok, so where am I," I asked.

"A pack house or clan house which ever you choose," Jessie answered quickly.

"Yea you know a house," Aiden said in a smart tone.

"Shut up looser I wasn't talking to you," I snapped.

"Snap man you got burned," Seth said laughing.

Aiden the stormed out the door, and I went back to asking questions.

"Half of us are wolves and the others aren't so the ones that you see here we created our own pack or clan," Shane said staring at me.

"And I care why," I asked angrily.

"Why so hateful Keira," Seth asked me.

"Because I'm not use to being with people ok, my parents died protecting me and I been alone since," I said honestly.

"Look I know you have been through a lot but I promise if you give us the chance we will make up for your loss," Shane intimately asked me.

It was sweet so I sat there a while thinking. My parents would want this and I have changed a lot since I shifted in a couple days then I had been in my whole life.

I finally came with a decision and decided that I would so I spoke up and said," I will but one thing wrong and I'll run and I'll never see anyone again since y'all did save me I owe you this much."

"Thank you," Shane thanked me.

I honestly think I would do better on my own but I'm tired of struggling. I don't anyone but myself,

"Hey"

"Sorry Kara I need you of course"

"Its ok dear"

"So your eyes turn green when you talk to your wolf,'' Jessie asked me.

"I guess, I thought something Kara caught me on so Yea," I said quickly.

"Pretty name for a beautiful wolf," Shane complimented.

"Thanks,"

"She said thanks," I told him.

"Welcome hey would it be ok if I talk to Keira alone," Shane asked.

"Yea, she is your mate after all," Jessie said with Seth and Aiden walking out.