unfortunate events

After running away I found a cave unfortunately I fell and bumped my head I felt like it's been a while, and all I know is I backed off everyone and everything, I went my own way and forgot what I had went through and everyone I had met.
I was practicing my magic cause I did remember I had that and I had developed and turns out I had some kick butt powers. And my shifting but then again it could be ooh my mind cause I don't really feel like I shift when I do.
Here lately I been getting these weird dreams where I would be running and see red eyes. I run to the eyes and right before I reach them I wake up. Somehow I feel that I need to be somewhere but again it could be in my head. I had some things to do for the cave I been staying in. I also acquired a pup that I had found alone. I named him shadow because I felt like it suited him. He was black with red paws and fire bolts through his fur.
So far I found out I can jet or run fast, I can go invisible and control people with their own blood or blood bend..I had practiced that after finding out I could do it shortly after I got here in which occasionally I forget who I was.

As I sat their shadows ears perked, and he looked alert, I grabbed a couple sharp sticks and stood my ground waiting to see who it was. I walked forward and shadow at my side. My necklace started to glow. Then at the speed of light I get knocked down and in a fright shadow disappears and the lights go out.
---------------------------------------------------

I wake up in a cell, looked like somewhere in a basement. My neck stung and my whole body was starting to stung to. I couldnt move or speak. I looked around with my eyes and I see a guy staring up at me. Looked familiar in a way but then again I could have been fooled.

"Running away sweetheart?" He said gently walking towards me.

I blinked and closed my eyes hoping it was a dream. As I opened them turns out it wasn't. He had my hands tied up and my feet tied up spreaded apart. I looked closely at his eyes and they was red. Like in my drekam but this time it felt different it wasn't a dream. I tried mind linking my pup cause I developed that skill that way if he got lost. But as gain I got nothing.

"Finally, I can get through," a voice said in my head.

"Who was that," I whispered out.

"Tis me child, kara, when you fell it blocked me out of your mind," she said quietly.

Oh I'm sorry I still can't remember anything. I thought to myself.

"Hun, I can help with that," she commented back.

At that moment I felt a warmth all over me. All of a sudden I remembered. Shane and the others. It's been how long I bet they forgot me.

"No, they didn't in fact they never stopped looking for you, Shane has went crazy searching for you, I been in touch with him but he misses you," she told me.

How do I get out of here, I asked.

"I'm still thinking about how, to be honest," she said back.

Well were screwed, I thought to myself. So as I thought to myself how we are going to get out, I was trifled by the sound of banging that came to the room I was in.