The banchee

I'm sorry guys I have had a hard couple weeks and no inspiration but I'm back good as new. Thanks for the support. Please comment and vote please.

As I got back to their house I was sharaded with a hundred questions as to where I was. They looked at me like I was gone forever. Shane came to me. He looked like crap, I wonder if I was gone that long. As he walked closer to me I got a surprise of my life. His lips touched mine, my wolf Kara was jumping with glee.

I wasn't use to affection from a guy especially with everyone around.
He pulled me in a hug and stated into my eyes. That's when I knew that I was falling for him, even tho it probably to soon to say anything about it. My cheeks got hot and I ran to my room.

I go to my room to take a shower in a daze. I take a shower slowly thinking about my Shane. I get dressed and walk on into my room and I see a weird looking creature.

The creature had a curious look on its face, it stared at me and slowly made its way towards me. As it did the seen it turn to a human. It was a male, as he changed I notice he had no clothes on. I grew hot again and his my face.

"Uh, you have no clothes on," I said to it.

"I know, you can look now," he said in a base tone.

I looked up and saw a guy with a tattoo of something on the left side of his forehead. Red hair and eye liner on his eyes real thick. He had his lip pierced on the bottom on both sides. And looked almost like Shane, but way hotter. Just looking at him made me wanna touch him all over.

"Who are you," I asked or demanded.

"I'm Koda, and I'm your Banchee, and true mate," he said to me, touching my arm.

At that moment I felt tingles all over my body. It wasn't like anything I ever felt. I reached up and touched his face and he flinched away.

"Stop," he said panicking a little, after awhile he straightened up," "Sorry I'm not use to a human touch the only human that I got close to is dead now," he said breathing heavily.

"It's ok I'm not either, to be honest," I said honestly. I stared at him for the longest time. Something inside me snapped. I have never felt this way towards Shane since I met him. I can feel my wolf trying to take over. He seemed to have notice so he took something off of his neck as he put it on me. I look down and it was a beautiful crystal pendant.

"I'm just confused, I thought Shane was my mate and thanks again for the necklace," I asked admiring the necklace.

"No prob, and Yea I don't know what to tell you," he replied then disappearing.

I went to the bathroom, noticing my eyes were a different color then back to normal.

"Kara," my eyes are going crazy," I said starting to freak out

"Its ok Keira just means your talking to me and I was on the verge of taking over, the necklace should help us," Kara warned me.