The date

Heyyy, guys I have decided to continue my story, not that many people read it anyways but, here is the next chapter and I will edit it later, thanks!!

After I had gotten ready I quickly asended the stairs, I looked at Shane who had just turned his head from watching a football game waiting for me. I started to go down and seen him smile evily at another guy. Something was off but I brushed it off as nothing.

"Wow, you look beautiful," he said, looking stunned.

"he looks like his eyes are gonna pop out of his head even tho we know its probably an act," my wolf snickered.

"Thanks," I said blushing cause it still made my heart flutter.

We left out of the door and got in his car which was a BMW, it was also red and had a sun roof. I looked at Shane and he had a smirk upon his lips.

We drove for what seemed like forever, we came to a stop and he led me out to building. The wind started to caress my face when a faint whisper blow in the wind..

"Watch your back."

I turned around and looked to see if anyone but Shane was there and I seen nobody.

I turned back around to see Shane was gone. I ran and looked for him and suddenly got misguided and felt a sharp pain in my neck and it surged through my body and I got drowned by a darkness that consumed me.

Once again I was left alone. I couldn't move or say anything, I couldn't feel anything or even see anything but darkness. My body was numb and my mind was flat lined.

It stayed that way for the longest time. I tried to move and found that I could, I opened my eyes and seen I was in an ally way. I heard footsteps and quickly spun around and seen Shane anger went through my entire being. And my instinct took over.

I ran super fast, which was amazing, I went to him and had his head in my neck.

"This is amazing you took very nicely to my present I gave you," he said with a sly grin.

"What do you mean," I asked.

"You said you didn't like anybody yet you was talking to all of us like nothing, I injected you with some syrum to help that, and now your in transition," he explained.

I was confused, I understood now why I acted this way but what was I in transition to.
In a split second he had me tied up and in chains. Again darkness seemed to have taken my vision from me.
.............................................................

When I finally woke up I noticed that my vision was clear. My skin was pale and yet I could hear from a far off. I looked around to see if I could spot anyone and I seen a a dark figure. It started coming closer to me. As it came closer I seen it was a guy. Just something about him was drawing me to him.

"Who's there," I managed to get out.

""Don't speak love," the velvet like voice spoke.

Unfortunately I think the date didn't go as planned...