Missing him (D.O) -Fluff

Me and Dylan have been together for 4 years and 7 months and i'm still not use to him not being here for months at a time.

Like now for example.

Dylan has been away filming his new movie for the past 5 months, while i'm stuck at home, re-watching episodes of The Vampire Diaries for what feels like the 100th time.

I try to keep myself as busy as possible by doing chores around the house, going out with my friends or just catching up on some work.

But when all my work and chores are finished and i'm laying down in bed, all i can think about is Dylan.

His adorable smile, his charming voice, his dark chocolate brown eyes, his hands that fit so perfectly in mine, his soft lips and his warm, loving touch. I think about every little perfectly, imperfect detail on his body.

I miss him so, so much.

So, with all of that said, i am currently sitting in bed with my head resting against the headboard.

I'm wearing one of Dylan's hoodies and a pair of black leggings. My thoughts are filled with memories of Dylan.

The house is so quiet, empty and cold without him. Everyday i come home and expect him to be sitting on the couch, watching something on his phone or on the TV, with his grey sweat pants on and boy laying down on his lap.
I expect him to hug me from behind when i'm busy cooking or washing dishes, i expect him to be next to me when i wake up in the morning, i expect him to be home. And it hurts when i come home and he isn't.

I miss him so damn much and before i knew it, i was laying down, cuddling one of his pillows and crying my damn eyes out.

I've already been crying for a few minutes when i heard the front door close.

I immediately got quite, wiped the tears of my face and just listend. My heart was pounding in my chest and all the sadness turned into adrenaline.

I heard someone walking down stairs. Then i heard soft footsteps coming up the stairs.

I started panicking. My mind became blank as i grabbed my phone, turned off the lamp and made my way into the closet as quietly as i possibly could.

The door opened, then one of the lights in the room came on.

"Y/N princess, you here?"

A smile formed on my face when i heard his voice. Dylan's home!

I opened the closet door and bolted toward Dylan. I jumped up, wrapping my leggs around his torso and my arms his neck.
He stumbled back a bit, but still managed to catch me. He wrapped his arms around my waist, hugging me tightly.

"I thought someone broke into the house" i said, sniffling a little bit

"Oh i'm sorry my love, i just wanted to surprise you." He said then kissed my cheek.

"It's okay. I'm so happy your back, i missed you so freaking much" I said, moving my head to look at him.

"I missed you too" Dylan said smiling at me

I placed my hands on his face, then pulled him closer, kissing him lovingly.

"Looks like i'm not the only one who missed you." Dylan said, laughing at Boy who was wagging his tail and jumping up.

"Awww, hi baby. Oo i missed you, yes i did, yes i did!" I said in my doggie voice as i jumped off of Dylan and crouched down to pet Boy.

Dylan was laughing and smiling, as he watched me pet Boy.

When i finally stood back up again, i turned toward Dylan, both of us smiling as he placed his hands on my hips and pulled me against him. I placed my hands on his biceps looking up at him as i admired his gorgeous face.

"I missed you" i said almost whispering

"I missed you too" Dylan said, leaning down and kissing me.

...

The next morning when i woke up. Dylan was right next to me, his arm wrapped tightly around my waist and his face burried in my neck. Boy was sleeping peacefully behind Dylan's leggs.

I couldn't imagine myself anywhere else except here, wrapped in the arms of the first person i have ever loved and the only person i will ever love.

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Hey loves, i know this one was kinda short but it is my first story so yea🌼

Please comment and tell me what you thought...i would really appreciate it❤

Don't forget to vote

🌸P.S- my writing does get better (hopefully) i just need to warm up a bit🌸

Edited