Look at me- Mitch Rapp (Smut)

⚠️Warnings⚠️: hair pulling, unprotected sex, pet names (baby), oral (m and f receiving), praising + degrading (slut), brief fingering, creampie, p with no plot.

A/N: This was a short one, but I hope you still like it =)
If you have any requests, feel free to send them in <3

♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•

"Look at me" Mitch breathed out, his grip on my hair tightening. I obeyed his instructions, my eyes opened to meet his looking down at me. "Such a good girl" he moaned, pushing his cock further down my throat. Tears formed in my eyes as I gagged around him.

He suddenly pulled my head back, my mouth releasing his cock with a loud pop. I gasped for air, my lungs burning at the sensation. He gave me a few seconds to catch my breath before slowly entering my mouth again, thrusting his hips at an agonizing pace. His tip hitting the back of my throat.

He continued his hars thrust. The sounds of my gagging and his groans filled the silent room. His thrusts grew sloppy, his dick began to twitch in my mouth but before he could spill himself down my throat, he pulled my head back.
Before I could ask him why he pulled me away, I was on my feet and Mitch's lips were on mine, kissing me like a starved man.

He led me to the bed, the back of my legs making contact first, my back followed soon after. Mitch was on me in seconds, kissing, biting and touching every part of my burning body, my nails digging into his back.

"Please." I whispered as one of my hands found their way into his hair. "Please what baby?"
"Please fuck me. I need you so bad. Please Mitch." "How can I say no when you ask so nicely?" Mitch smiled as he leaned down kissing me while his finger made contact with my entrance, rubing my wetness all over before pushing in.

"Fuck Mitch!" I moaned, my back arching. "So fucking pretty like this." He whispered, his finger continuing to stretch me open. He added another finger soon after, stretching me out even further while quickening his pace. He started trailing kisses down my collarbone, stoping to suck my nipples, adding to my pleasure. He made his way down to my pussy. Removing his fingers, a whine escaping my lips.
He licked a stripe from my entrance to my clit, sucking it before lightly biting it, making my back arch off the bed at the sensation.
My hands intertwined with his hair as he continued his assault on my pussy, he slowly pushed his fingers inside me again, the knot in my stomach started to form.

"Mitch- fuck- i'm gonna cum." Mitch pulled out his fingers, licking them off. He moved upwards, his lips connecting with mine. I could taste myself on him.

Mitch slammed into me without warning, a scream leaving my aching throat as he cried out my name. "God Y/N! Feel so good. This pussy was made for me. You were made for me."

Mitch burried his head in the crook of my neck. His hips thrusting into me at a relentless pace. "Fuck! Feel so good, so good baby." Mitch moved his head, leaning on one arm as he moved a few stray hairs out of my face before placing a soft kiss on my lips. "Who do you belong to?" "You! I belong to Mitch. Only you!" I cried out, a knot forming in my stomach, "Good girl."

Mitch pulled out, flipping me over before slamming back into me. He grabbed my hair, my back connecting with his front before he let go to wrap his arms around me to play with my tits, pincing my nipples in the process. "Makin' me feel s'good." I moaned out, my hand moving up and into his messy hair.

"Look at you all fucked out on my cock. Pretties little slut." Mitch said, a whiper escaping his swolen lips when I clenched around him. "Please Mitch. So close. Please make me cum." With that, one of his hands trailed down my stomach, making its way between my legs, his fingers rubbing my clit in the best way possible while his cock continued to hit all the best places inside of me.

"Be a good girl and make a mess all over my cock." His hips started to stutter. He was just as close to the edge as I was. "Cum inside me, please. Need you to fill me up." I breathed out

"Jesus Y/N!" That's all it took for him fall off the edge and start spilling inside of me and feeling his cum cover my walls pushed me right over that same edge.

We both came, falling forward on the bed. Mitch layed ontop of me, putting some weight on his arm, being careful not to hurt me. We stayed like that for a few minutes, him inside of me, panting for air and me gasping as my legs shook underneath him.

Mitch slowly got off of me, making his way to the bathroom, cleaning himself up before coming out with a warm wash cloth. He carefully turned me onto my back, my legs falling open. He sat between them, cleaning me up and kissing me on my forehead afterwards, "Did so good for me baby. I love you so much." "I love you too."

♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•