Brother's best friend (D.O'B)- Smut Pt.1

⚠warnings⚠: smut (duh), spanking, fingering, slight daddy kink, cussing, Dylan being a dick, angst at the ending, fighting, kinda slut shaming...that's it for now, lmk if i missed something.
🦋Just a side note...there will be smut in pt.2 and i'll try to make it as detailed as i can😉

Everything started the moment i walked on set to visit my brother, Tyler.
He was busy filming Teen Wolf season 4 and he asked me to fly out to Los Angeles to hang out with him on set for a bit.

_________

As i walked onto set, Hollond came up and greeted me. Alot of the time, when i called my brother, one or two...or a few of his co-stars would be with him. That's how Holland and i met. We eventually got each others numbers and started chatting that way, so needless to say, i was so happy when i finally met her in person.

She took me all over set, showing me where everything is and telling me how everything worked etc. I met basically everyone, the only 3 people i haven't met yet, was Dylan O'Brien, my brothet and Tyler Hoechlin.

Holland eventually took me over to the trailers, where i greeted my brother. He was ecstatic when he saw me, Dylan O'Brien on the other hand, he was talking and laughing about something with Tyler, but his smile immediately dropped the moment he saw me. It wasn't always like this.
The first few weeks after we met, we got along great, but then out of nowhere, everyrime he was with tyler when i called, he would leave the room.

I have no idea what i did to make him upset, but i just sort of excepted it. I still waved and smiled at him when me made eye contact, but he just went inside his trailer.

"What's up with him?" Holland asked

"I have no idea, we were just talking and making jokes." Tyler responded

"Maby he remembered he had to do something?" Holland said

"Yea, or maby he's a dick head who for some unknown reason just started ignoring me and started to be a total ass hat toward me." I said

Tyler and Holland turned their heads to me as soon as i started talking. They didn't even try to deny it, beacause they both know it's true.

"You know what, why don't we go over to Hoechlin's trailer?" Tyler asked

"Yea, sure." I said, putting a smile on my face.

_____________

After i met Hoechlin...he's so incredibly nice by the way, Tyler and Arden was called to set.
Tyler told me that i could either watch him shoot the scene or i could just stay in his trailer. I did neither.

Instead, i just walked around on set and talked to a few people, before trying make my way to the bathroom, i got lost though.
As i turned the corner, i saw Dylan talking to Hoechlin. I know it's wrong to eavesdrop, but i couldn't help it.

"C'mon man, Holland told me that you've been avoiding Y/N." Hoechlin said

"No i haven't." Dylan said annoyed

"Don't bullshit me O'Brien. You two used to talk. Alot. But for some reason you started to avoid her and i wanna know why."

"Yea, we talked, but i just didn't see us going anywhere with the friendship, besides she's my bestfriends sister."

"Ofcourse you saw it going somewhere Dylan and i think that's exactly why you started avoiding her. She's your best friends sister, you started falling for her and you thought it could mess everything up."

"Oh please, i never saw anything happening between us. She's not even my type." Dylan said

"Mm, you keep telling yourself that man, but just know. If you're gonna keep acting like a total dick towards her, you're going to lose her." Hoechlin said before patting Dylan on his shoulder and walking away.