Anxiety attack (D.O)- Angst

⭐Requested⭐
Thank you to the amazing person who sent this request, sorry it took so long. I hope you like the story, there will be part two❤

☀Warnings☀: Mentions of murder, abuse, anxiety attack.

Y/M/N= your mother's name

Me and Dylan where currently lying on his bed. Dylan was going through some of his lines for a movie and i was just scrolling through tik tok.

While i was scrolling i suddenly received a text from my friend. She sent me a link and told me to open it right away. Curiously, i tapped on the link and it opened up to a news article.

"Jeffrey Bundy is filling for parole. Jeffrey Bundy, a man who was convicted to life in prison after he brutally murdered Y/M/N Bundy. During his trail it also came out that Mr. Bundy was not only abusing his wife, but also his daughter, Y/N Bundy.

Y/N has since changed her last name. She testified against him and people are wondering if she'll do it again.
Stay in touch for more information on Mr. Bundy' parole hearing."

Underneath the article was a photo of the man. My heart sank and breathing became heavy.

"Baby, what's wrong?" Dylan asked me concerned.

"That's uh- he- i can't breath." I said, struggling to breath. I gave Dylan my phone so that he could read the article as well  before standing up and going to the bathroom.

I tried to calm myself down, but nothing worked. Dylan rushed in after he read the article only to see me sitting on the floor, having a full blown panick attack.

"Hey, hey baby it's okay." Dylan said coming over to me. He sat against the wall with me between his leggs. My back was pressed against his front and his arms were wrapped around me. My head was on his shoulder.

"It's okay baby, he can't hurt you anymore, you're safe now." Dylan said in a calm voice.

"What if i'm not? What if he finds me again? I can't Dylan i- i don't want to go through that again." I cried.

"You're not going to baby, i promise he's not going to hurt you ever again my love." Dylan said, kissing me ontop of my head.

We just sat there for a while. He held me in his arms while i just cried my eyes out. We eventually stood up and went back to bed. I laid with my head burried in Dylan's neck, he wrapped his arms around me again.

"I'll be there with you every step of the way. We'll get through this together baby, i promise." Dylan said.

"I'm scared Dyl."

"I know my love, i know."

"I love you." I whispered into Dylan's neck

"I love you too baby." Dylan said back.

"Now get some sleep okay, we can talk all about what we're going to do tomorrow okay." Dylan said kissing my head.

"Okay."

🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄

Hey loves,

I know this was a short one, i am probably going to make a part 2 tho💐

Don't be shy to comment🌙
If you have any requests, you're more than welcome to message me❣

And thank you to the wonderfull person who sent in this request💜💜