Injured (S.S) -Smut

⚠warnings⚠: smut, language, unprotected sex (reader is on the pill), pet names, super slight daddy kink, edging, slightly crying, dom Stiles, sub Reader, Mentions of blood.
Lmk if i missed anything💗

Stiles carried me into his bathroom and sat me down on the counter. There was blood all over me.

We had just came back from fighting the nogitsune. The fight was brutal and i unfortunately got hurt pretty badly. When the fight was over, Stiles picked me up and put me in his Jeep. The whole ride back to his house was filled with him telling me how dangerous it was, how i could've gotten killed and how stupid it was of me, to think i could take on void all by myself.
I kept telling him that he and the others where standing right there and how it's not my fault that nobody did anything, but i just couldn't get through to him.

He was still pissed when we pulled into the driveway, he parked and got out as fast as he could, opening my door and picking me up again. He sat me down on my feet for just a few seconds to unlock the door. Once he did, he picked me up again and carried me to his bathroom, sitting me down on the counter.

Stiles grabbed the first aid kit. He got out all the supplies. He opened my legs wide enough so that he could stand in between them and then started cleaning my wounds.

"Ow." I said hissing a little when he got to a specific cut on my collarbone.

He stopped for a second to look into my eyes and as soon as our eyes met, he looked away and continued what he was doing. Although he only looked into my eyes for a second, it was enough to make me shiver. I saw the complete anger in his eyes.

Soon enough, all my cuts where "doctored" by Stiles, he disinfected all of them and he wrapped up the ones that were pretty bad.

"You know i'm gonna have to punish you right?." Stiles asked in low whisper, just below my ear.

"For what!" I asked in disbelief as i leaned away from him to look him in the eye.

"For putting your life in danger, for arguing with me and for that bratty little attitude of yours." Stiles replied in a low growl, grabbing my face with his hand.

I would be lying if i said i didn't get turned on, beacause in reality, this man had hardly even touched me and i'm already completely soaked.

"Does that sound good darling?" Stiles asked. I could feel his breath in my neck when he spoke and as soon as he was done speaking, he started kissing my neck softly.

"Y-yes." I replied already a bit out of breath.

"Good." Was all he said before he let go of my face and started ripping my clothes off. Before i even knew what was happening, i was already bare naked, still sitting on the counter with Stiles between my leggs.

Slowly he started rubbing his hand along my inner thigh as he kissed and sucked on my neck.

"Stiles. Please." I let out in a breathy voice.

"Please ,what love? Tell me what you want." Stiles said

"I want your fingers." I said

Stiles finally moved his hand higher. He slipped a finger between my folds, sliding in up and down before rubbing on my clit.

"Ohh." I gasped and arched my back slightly. He placed his other hand on my side, just above my thigh.

"So fucking wet huh?" Stiles said. I could feel the smirk on his lips

"All for you Stiles."

Stiles suddenly stopped. He pulled away for a second to remove his shirt, throwing in on the floor along with my discarded clothes.

He grabbed my face with one of his hand, smashing our lips together. His other hand went back to it's place between my thigh, rubbing slow circles before pushing two of his long fingers into my hole.

"Ohh god Stiles." I moaned into his mouth.

My hands flew to his hair, pulling slightly at his strands, earning a groan from him.

I was nearing my orgasm, i knew he could feel me clenching around his fingers.
Just as i was about to cum, he removed his fingers.

"Fucking hell! You dick." I said glaring at him and out of breath.

"Keep up that attitude and you won't cum for the rest of night." Stiles said in a low voice.

"I'm sorry." I said in a low whisper

"Yea, you will be." Stiles said, softly rubbing my cheek with his thumb.

Skip.....

After edging me several times i finally got so frustrated, i starred crying a little.

"Finally learned your lesson now?" Stiles asked when he saw i was crying.

"Y-yes i did." I said, sniffling

"Good." Was all he said before he pushed his length inside me.

"Ahh fuck Stiles!" I yelled out.

"Fuck princess" Stiles moaned in my ear.

Stiles didn't give me anytime to adjust to his size, he immediately just started pounding into me. He was grabbing my breasts, rubbing the nubs.

Stiles grabbed my hips angled his hips in a way that made me scream his name over and over again. He was so fucking deep inside me, i swear he was rearranging my organs.

"Fuck baby, i can feel you clenching around me. You gonna cum huh?" Stiles asked, rubbing my clit in circles.

"Ahh fuck! Yes, yes, yes. Please don't stop, please, please." I begged him

"God i love it when you beg." Stiles said out of breath. Still pounding into me at a relentless pace.

"Cum for me Y/N, cum for daddy." Stiles said, putting more pressure on my clit and rubbing faster circles.

"Ahh shit!" I let out. Cumming harder than i have ever cummed before, all over Stiles' dick.

"Fuck Y/N." was all Stiles said before shooting his load in to me, painting my walls.

Stiles gave a few more thrusts before stopping completely. He stayed inside me for a few minutes, not wanting to pull out.

Once our breathing calmed down, Stiles spoke up again.

"Did you finally learn your lesson Y/N?" Stiles asked pushing himself up on his arms to look at me.

"Yes." I replied

"Mmm, you're a bad lair darling." Stiles said.

"I'm not lying Stiles"

"Lying again, if you keep this up i might just have to punish you again." Stiles said, cocking his head to the side.

"I am not lying" i repeated, never breaking eyw contact with him.

Stiles just looked at me, that same look of lust returning in his eyes. And that's exactly how round two started.

🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻

Hey dudes! Sorry it took so long to post this. I really worked hard on this🌺

Thank you so much for the support on this story and all mt other stories, it means the absolute world to me💙

💜please don't forget to vote💜