Apologies- S.S (smut)

🌈warinings🌈⃤: mentions of bullying, smut, unprotected sex, cursing. That's about it. Not my best writing...sorry

*Stiles POV*

*Stiles POV*

My hands shook as I made my way up her driveway. I could see her sitting in her window seat, she was on her phone with a blanket wrapped loosely around her. I stood there for a moment, contemplating whether or not I should actually do this or just turn around and get back in my car and go home, I mean...its been about two years since we last had a conversation, she avoids me at school, I don't blame her.
When we were little I always used to bully her, I think it's because I knew she had a crush on me, I also think it's because I had one her, I still do...she does too.

Everytime she sees me her face heats up and her cheeks get red. It's adorable and makes her look even prettier than she already is. She blushes when I catch her staring at me in class aswell, I can't help but smile when I see her all flustered.
I like her and I want to apologize to her for bullying her when we were little, I want to say I'm sorry for all the times I hurt her and got her into trouble.

My hands shook as I knocked on the door. I heard muffled sounds and not even two minutes later she was standing infront of me. She stood there like a deer caught in headlights for a few minutes before she spoke.

"S-stiles why are you here?" She asked, her voice was shaky.

"Can I please talk to you, just for a few minutes. Please." I asked. She nodded her head before motioning for me to come in.
She closed the door behind me and I followed her into the living room. She sat on one of the couches and I joined her on it soon afterwards.

"Y/N I-" I took a deep breath in before I continued. "I want to apologize."
"For what exactly?" She asked, fiddling around with the lace at the end of her satin dress.
"For everything. For all the years of torture I put you through. For hurting you and blaming you for things I did, just so that I wouldn't get in trouble. I'm sorry for it all."

"Why are you apologizing now? It's been years." She finally looked at me. God, her eyes look even prettier up close.
"I would've sooner, but I never had the courage to. I finally convinced myself to do it, because you deserve an apology and if I'm being honest you deserve so much more."

*Y/N POV*

I didn't expect Stiles to be knocking on my door. We haven't really spoken in a few years and now he's suddenly standing in front of me. I didn't know what to do, for stupid reason my little school girl crush on him never disappeared. He's caught me staring at him so many times it beyond embarrassing by now, but I just can't help it and now he's standing in front of me and so many thoughts are running through my head.

It felt like a dream. We were talking and now he's in my house sitting on my couch, apologizing for everything and somehow through his talking, his hand landed on my knee. He's always been one to talk with his hands, I do to, but the feeling I got when his skin touched mine was undescribable.