we were meant to be (S.S)- fluff

🛑warnings🛑: one cuss word, a little bit of angst with a happy ending.

Stiles, me and Scott grew up together. We've been best friends ever since we met in kindergarten, but Stiles and I, we've always had a stronger connection. Our relationship has always felt more like love than friendship.
I told Stiles how I felt a few months ago, I told him that I'm so deeply and utterly in love with him and that I want to be with him, but he said that he didn't feel the same way. I was heart broken, but I had to atleast try and move on.

Isaac asked me out on a date a while ago. Now don't get me wrong, he's hot. Really hot and he's sweet and kind and funny, but he's not Stiles, but I can't have Stiles, so Isaac will have to do.
I know it wrong for me to use him to get over Stiles, but i'm almost completely sure he's just using me to get over Allison.

___________
Stiles's POV.

"Sooooo, your date with Y/N is this Friday. Are you exited?" Lydia asked with a smirk on her face.

"I am, but I'm also nervous." Isaac said.

"I find that hard to believe." Lydia said.

"I'm thinking of buying her roses."

"She doesn't like roses." I said. I don't why I'm mad at the fact that Y/N is going on a date with Isaac. I mean, I don't have feelings for her, or maybe I do. All I know is, is that i don't want her going on a date with him.

"Oh, what flowers should I get her then?" Isaac asked

"Lillies, she likes lillies and baby breaths." I replied.

"Thanks, I appreciate the help."

"Mmhmh" I mumbled.

_____________

"Stiles what the hell was that. I could smell the jealousy. Hell I'm sure the every werewolf in town could smell it." Scott said. We were waiting in the parking lot for Y/N to arrive. She was taking longer than usual today.

"Stupid werewolf senses." I said

"I thought you didn't have feelings for her."

"I don't."

"Then why are you jealous?"

"I'm not."

"Stiles"

"I don't know okay! I thought I didn't have feelings for her, but knowing that she's going on that date with Isaac. It pisses me off."

"But if you don't have feelings for her then there should be no reason for you to be pissed off."

"Don't you think I know that!"

"Stiles"

"What, Scott!"

"You have feelings for her."

"No, I don't."

"Yes, you do."

"Come on. Just admit that you like her."

"I'm not going to, because I don't."

"Yes, you do"

"I don't like her, Scott."

"You don't like who?" Y/N asked. She was standing infront of my car.

"No one" I replied

"Well it has to be someone, you wouldn't be talking about this if there wasn't someone." She said, raising one of her eyebrows.

"Both of you need to stop this bullshit. If I say I don't like her, then just drop it." I said, mostly to Scott than to Y/N.

"Sheesh, fine." Y/N said, rolling her eyes while walking towards me.