Can't hurt her- Angst + Fluff (S.S)

Warnings☀: kissing, crying, fighting, cussing. Angst to fluff. That's basically all of it. Happy reading loves💜

I've liked Stiles for almost three years now, but he never seems to notice because he's always to caught up with Lydia.
Don't get me wrong, Lydia is absolutely gorgeous and she's one of my best friends but i just don't see why Stiles keeps chasing after her when she clearly doesn't show any interest in him.

Me and Stiles where currently waiting in his bedroom for Scott and the rest of the pack to show up. I was sitting on his chair and he was lying on his bed.

"Stiles, can i ask you something?" I asked hesitantly.

"Always" Stiles replied. He sat up a little and looked at me, waiting for me to ask my question.

I took in a deep breath and asked him

"Why do keep chasing after Lydia even though she keeps telling you that she doesn't like you?" I asked, while playing with a hair tie i kept on my wrist.

"First of all ouch." He said dramaticly, placing a hand over his chest.

"Second of all, i haven't even asked her out or flirted with her for the past few months now, which means i'm pretty much over her...well, almost over her. Point is, i'm done chasing her. I have to move and that's exactly what i'm doing." Stiles said. He was now sitting on his bed, facing me.

"Ohh." Was all i could reply with, but it was kind of hard to hide the smile on my face. Luckily when he saw it, he smiled at me aswell.

Before either of us could say or do anything else, their was a knock on the front door. Me and Stiles went downstairs to go open it. It was the pack.

We all went up to Stiles' room to discuss what the hell we are going to do about Kate.

____________

After a few hours, we all decided to call it a day and that we would continue everything tomorrow. Scott and Allison said goodbye and headed out. Lydia said goodbye to Stiles and told me she would wait for me in the car since she would be taking me home.

Now it was just me and Stiles left. We hugged each other, it lasted longer than normal but i really wasn't complaining. When we both finally pulled away, Stiles still had his arms on my waist and i had my hands on his biceps.

We just stared at each other for a few seconds before Stiles spoke.

"I like you Y/N" he said, looking right into my eyes. I was shocked to say the least. I just stood there, eyes wide and mouth slightly open. When i didn't say anything Stiles started to panic and frantically started to apologize. So i did the only thing i could think of to make him shut up, i kissed him.

"I like you too, Stiles" i told him when we pulled apart. He smiled and kissed me again, only pulling away when we heard Lydia honking at me to hurry up. I gave him a quick kiss before hurrying to the car.

"Took you long enough." Lydia said smiling at me and shaking her head.

"Listen, i have to tell you something." Lydia said.

"Okay."

"I like Stiles." She said, after taking a breath.

"What?"

"I know, i know. It's all out of the blue, but i really like him." Lydia said. I was shocked to say the least and i'm pretty sure my face gave it away.

"Okay hold up a second. What changed? I mean he's literally had a crush on you since second grade, he's asked you out atleast a thousand times and you always say no, there are times when you where a complete bitch to him and ignored him and now you suddenly have feelings for him?"