Epic love- (D.O)- Fluff

Dylan was out with a few of his friends, so i decided to invite over some of mine.

Holland, Linda, Amber, Zendaya and i where sat on the living room couch, talking, drinking and eating snacks.

"Sooo Y/N" Zandaya said, wiggling her eyebrows up and down at me, a sly smirk on her face.

"Yeaa...?" I asked suspiciously, taking a sip of my wine

All the attention was on me and Zenday now, everyone including me where wondering what Zendaya was about to ask.

"You haven't talked about Dylan much." She said, nudging my arm with her elbow, that smirk still on her face.

Linda, Amber and Holland where oo-ing, wiggling there eyebrows at me too.

"That's cause we where busy talking about other stuff." I said casually.

"Well we're not anymore." Holland said smirking.

"Oh god you guys." I said, throwing my head back laughing.

"Oh come on. We wanna hear about your epic love story." Linda said

"You guys already heard it." I said, smiling at them

"Okay fine. Then tell us how he makes you feel." Holland said

"Yea, tell us about that!" Zendaya chimed in excitedly.

"Okay...uhh."
"He makes me feel- he makes me feel, wanted. He makes me feel like i'm enough. He respects me, he cares for me and he treats me like i'm a goddes." I said smiling at myself, thinking about how Dylan makes me feel.

"He makes me feel appreciated, he makes me feel important, he makes me feel comfortable. He makes me happy and beautiful. He makes me feel special. He makes me a better person."

"He makes me feel- god i don't even know how to describe the feeling. I just- i just feel some tipe of way when i'm with him. I feel like i can tell him anything and everything. I want to be around him all the time, i want to hug him and kiss him, i just want to be around him."

"I trust him with everything inside me. He makes me feel-" i stayed quite, trying to find the words to describe the feeling i get when i'm around Dylan.

"Safe?" Zenday said questioningly

I looked at her, staring at her for a second.

"Yea. He makes me feel safe." I said almost in a whisper, smiling at her.

"Dylan makes me feel safe." I said again, now staring at a wall, still smiling.

"Just like said, you and Dylan have an epic love." Linda said softly while she smiled.

Just as she said that, Dylan walked into the living room. He walked straight towards me, not saying a single word.

"Dylan, when did you c-" i couldn't even finish my sentence, before Dylan was picking me up off the couch, placing me down on my feet and kissing me.

"I love you so, so fucking much Y/N" Dylan said when he finally pulled away.

"I love you so fucking much too Dyl." I said looking up at him and smiling.

"Wait...when did you get here and where"s Tom?" Zendaya asked

"Right here" Tom said, coming out from behind the wall that connected the living room with the kitchen.

"Hiii" Zendaya said, standing up to hug Tom.

"Wait, so uh...when did you guys arrive home?" Holland asked.

"Oh yea! Well um, we sorta got back a few minutes ago." Tom said

"Yea no shit." Linda said, rolling her eyes and laughing a little

"What i meant was, how much of what Y/N said, did you guys hear?" Holland asked.

"Ohh well not that much, we started listening when she said "okay uhh he makes me feel-" Dylan said

"Okay so, pretty much everything." I said

"Pretty much yea" Dylan said, laughing

"Well, since you guys are here. You guys want a drink?" Linda asked

"Please" Everyone said at the same time.

The rest of the night we spent drinking, playing games and when everyone got a bit tired, me and Dylan went to bed and played with each other (haha sorry, just had to) before we cuddled up and went to bed.

🍁🌷🍁🌷🍁🌷🍁🌷🍁🌷🍁🌷🍁🌷🍁🌷🍁

Hey dudes! Thank you so much for reading.

(Sorry ik the story is kinda bad)

🌻Thank you so, so much for your support, it means so much to me🌻

As always, don't forget to vote❄😊

❤❤❤