hungover- D.O'B (fluff)

*Dylan's POV*

"Noooooo!" Y/N whined when I tried to get her up from the floor

"Baby, you have to go take a shower." I told her

"I don't wanna."

"I don't care that you don't wanna, you have to."

"Noooooo!" She whined again, standing up and trying to run away. She fell before she even walked two steps.

"Oh god Y/N! Are you okay?" I asked her as knelt down and took her face in my hands

"No, everything hurts." She said, tears began filling her eyes.

"Oh baby. C'mon" I said, picking her up and carrying her to our room.

"You're really pretty." She said, smiling as she played with my hair.

"You're absolutely gorgeous." I said, smiling back at her.

She fell asleep in my arms, I placed her on our bed. I undressed her before putting one of my shirts on her, making sure she's okay and comfortable before going to the kitchen to get her and aspirin and water.

I took a shower before climbing into bed next to her and falling asleep.

_________

"Mhm" I heard Y/N groan

"Hey, you okay?" I asked, eyes still closed

"No. My head is pounding and I'm nauseas. I'm never drinking again." I heard her mumble.

"Thats what they all say." I laughed in response to her statement.

"Oh shut up and help me take a shower." She said, throwing a pillow at me.

"I'm coming." I laughed, shaking my head.

____________

After I helped Y/N take a shower, I got us some takeaway. I spent the whole day in bed with her, watching movies, sleeping and watching more TV.

💞🦋💞🦋💞🦋💞🦋💞🦋💞🦋💞🦋💞🦋💞🦋

Hey loves,

I know this is super short, but I am currently hungover...so yeah...ahah

Anyway. I hope you enjoyed and as always thank you so much for your support!❤

If you have any requests, feel free to message me =)