just acting (D.O) Smut + Angst

🛑Warnings🛑: smut- daddy kink (daddy is used once), pet names (doll, darling, baby), praise kink, cursing, unprotected sex (just wear a damn condom). Angst- crying, yelling. Fluff at the end =)💜

🦋⃤♡⃤🌈⃤🦋⃤♡⃤🌈⃤🦋⃤♡⃤🌈⃤🦋⃤🌈⃤

Dylan and I never got along. Since the first day I started working on the set of Teen Wolf, he's always had it in of me.
I have no clue why he's being such a dick about everything, because no one else is.
After 3 weeks of him being a total ass, I decided that I was going start being rude back to him.

__________

*knock* *knock*

"Hey, uh you're being called to set." I told Dylan when he opened his trailer door

"They could've texted me, so why the hell did they send you to come and tell me?" He asked, looking me up and down.

"Do I look like a fucking mind reader Dylan?"

"No, but you do look like a stuck up bitch."

"Your mom should've swallowed you." I said, turning around and walking away before he could say something else.

As I made my way back to set, I heard footsteps running up behind me.

"You're a stuck up bitch and you're rude."

"Go cry about it." I told him as I kept walking.

"They should've hired someone else to be my love interest."

"I agree."
For some reason that made Dylan stop.

"Did you just say that you agree with me?" He asked, he sounded shocked. I turned around and looked at him, he had a shit eating grin on his face that I would give anything for, just to smack it off his pretty face.

"I don't see the issue with that." I stated

"You never agree with me. On anything."

"Look princess. We're about to shoot a sex scene together, the least we can do is try to be a little nicer to each other, just until the scene is over." I told him.

"Did you just call me princess?" Dylan asked. I rolled my eyes and continued walking.

Once we made it there, the director told us to undress and put on underwear. The underwear we were going to be wearing was the same color as our skin tone, so that we look naked, without actually being fully naked.
After we put on the underwear, we put our clothes back on and got ready for the scene.

____

It was officially time to shoot the scene, I was nervous, I mean who wouldn't be when they're about to have "sex" with Dylan O'Brien?

"And action!" The director yelled.

"Hey, what's going on in that pretty little head of yours?" Stiles asked as he looked at me. We where in Stiles's room, studying for a test we had tomorrow.

"Just thinking." I replied after a short pause "about?" Stiles looked at me curiouly, setting his book down to give me his full attention.

"You." I replied simply "what about me?" "Everything. I'm thinking about how hot you look in that shirt. I'm thinking about your lips and hands all over my body." "Baby, you should've said something sooner." Stiles said as he stood up and made his way over to me.

Dylan took off his shirt, I would be lying if I said it didn't make me even the slightest bit wet. I'm honestly embarrassed about how turned on I got from just seeing him shirtless.