Caught (S.S) -smut

warnings: smut, language, toys, unprotected sex (reader is on the pill), enemies to lovers sorta thing, pet names (princess, little slut, baby girl, daddy (once) baby). Lmk if I missed anything.🌻

I've been apart of Scott's pack for 5 months now. I'm a witch.
I get along great with everyone except Stillinski. God that dude is a pain in my ass.
For some unknown reason Stiles just doesn't like me. He's always being a dick and he always insults me infront of the others, so...i started being a bitch to him as well, but i have to admit, it gets hard being mean to him. He's handsome, sexy and i have a crush on him.
I'm not going to admit it though. If i do, it might just fueling his ego and that i most certainly do not want.

It was another day of school which means another day of being a bitch to Stiles and him being a dick to me.

Time skip

I was busy putting my stuff in my locker when Kira, Malia and Lydia walked up to me.

"Heyy girl. Omg you look gorgeous!" Lydia said with a smile on her face.

"Hey guys. Thank you." I said blushing a little

"You know, if i didn't know any better, i'd say you where dressing up to impress a certain sheriff's son." Kira said wiggling her eyebrows at me

"Ohh ha ha, very funny. Shouldn't you be with Scott or something?" I asked, rolling my eyes.

"Yea, but he's talking to the guys about something." She replied, smiling at me.

"Their probably talking about boring guy stuff." Malia said.

Just then the bell rang.

Time skip to when you where in science class...

"Okay students, today i'll be partnering people up for the group project." the teacher said

Groans and whines immediately filled the classroom.

"Quite down everyone, it's not that bad." She said as she got out her list of names.

Another small time skip

"...Stiles and Kira will be partners and lastly (Y/N) and Scott."

*well that's depressing. I kinda hoped i would be partners with Stiles* i thought to myself.
Just then the bell rung again and it was luckily lunch time now.

At the lunch table

"So (Y/N), are you glad your not partners with Stiles?" Malia asked me.

"Oh yea haha, so glad" i said with a small laugh, i knew Scott could hear my heartbeat and could tell that i was lying, i'm just glad he didn't say anything.

Time skip to after school

"Bye guys see you tomorrow" I said hugging Malia, Kira and Lydia goodbye

Kira had a smirk on her face...like she wasn't telling me something, but before i could ask her she was already walking away.

Stile's pov:

"Hey man, listen can you please do the project with (Y/N)?" Scott asked me

Okay look...me and (Y/N), we do not get along, like at all. She's always such a bitch to me, but nice to everyone else. I have to admit though, i am a dick to her too, but thats only because she's a bitch.
But God that girl is stunning and sexy and yea i was a little disappointed when we didn't get partnered up, i mean i do have a crush on her but i'll never let her know that, but maybe this project will get us a little closer to eachother, so why not?