8) plan swings into action

After class Karan was about to leave when Arjun says "Karan are you going to go home now?"

Shaking his head Karan replies "No sir. I'm going to the women's university."

"Why? Is it to see your girlfriend?" Arjun asks in a teasing tone

😀 smiling Karan replies "no. I love her a lot but she isn't my girlfriend she's my older sister."

"Oh Okay. I'm going there too to pick up Tanvi. Come with me," 😅 Arjun says

Karan nods and follows his teacher.

(Conversation in the car)

Arjun: it looks like you love your sister a lot

Karan😊: I do. She was and still is my world. After our parents died she looked after me. I don't remember them much but she does. She still tells me stories about them.

Arjun😯😕: oh I'm sorry. How old were you when that happened?

Karan: I was 3 Akka was 10. And don't be sorry about what happened happened

Arjun: oh you guys were the same age as me and Tanvi when we lost our parents.

Karan 😯😯😕: oh...

Arjun: you seem to be very mature about this...

Karan: before I never used to know how to answer these questions but I saw Akka answer these questions and she always said it with confidence. She was proud of who her parents were, she knew them so she had more faith in what she said. Over time when she started to tell me stories, I learnt how to be confident and proud of who's son I was in though I really don't remember them. It's the least I can do for them😇😇

Arjun: I should really start to tell Tanvi about our parents. She was the exact same age as you when mum and dad died. Even today when someone asks her something about them she usually tells them she doesn't know or turns to me.

Karan: I was just like her. I noticed in school once we were asked about our parents. I told them what I told you but her she just mentioned that her parents died when she was 3 so she doesn't remember much.

Arjun😯: you were in the same class as her?

Karan: ya

Arjun: oh. I always thought you were in the other class as baba  (nickname for Tanvi) had many friends in the other class.

Karan: she was friends with nearly everyone in our year group

Arjun: By the way earlier you said Akka.... are you Telugu or Tamil?

Karan: Telugu.

Arjun: oh okay. Anyway so what does your sister do at the university? 

Karan: she's a Psychology Professor 

Arjun: so is that why you joined the course at our university?

Karan: Not entirely. When I was in high school Akka would always come home and tell me stuff about what she did and what she taught that day. As days passed u got more interested and started reading books related to the human brain.

Arjun: Oh that's cool. I never understood why joined the course. You would have done way better in law or the other social sciences.