MEETING THE........GAANG?!

How do you guys like the picture above? Not bad, eh?!😎😎😎😎

And also, Zuko is meant to be in the picture, so don't be alarmed.😅😅😅😅

I also want to let you know that Tenji's POV would be almost non existent. But he's still there, following them.👍👍👍👍

                                                         ~~~~~~~~~~

The top of the Hokage Monument was burning!!! 

"W-what?!! What the hell is going on?!!!" Neji asked, his pale eyes showing fear.

Tenten and Tenji had the same look in their eyes:

'I don't know either Neji-kun/dad!'

                                                       ~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

It turns out that before Zuko confronted Tenten, he had kidnapped Tenchi beforehand.

Kakashi, who was getting too old for this shit, decided that Tenten and Neji went with Naruto, Hinata and Shikamaru to get him back.

They were also called for another reason. Their experts noticed that a comet was heading towards the Land Of Fire. They had to find a way to destroy it. Naruto, Hinata and Shikamaru shuddered as they remembered the moon incident that happened 5 months ago.

Sai made them 3 ink birds. Naruto and Hinata took one, Neji and Tenten took the second while Shikamaru took the last one, saying something about not wanting  troublesome people bothering him.

Naruto was enraged and cursed Shikamaru with having trouble on their way, but Shikamaru waved him off, not giving two shits about the curse.

A mistake he made.

Back to the story, the 5 of them took off, Tenji was at the back of Shikamaru, not that it mattered.

He was practically a ghost. They could walk right through him. And it won't affect him in the slightest.

Tenten was looking at Neji the whole time, forgetting that he has the Byakugan.

"What's wrong?" Neji asked out of the blue.

"H-Huh?!" Tenten was caught off guard.

"You keep looking at me. Is something wrong?"

"No, I'm fine."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, Neji-kun."

After some time, they all rested for some time. Shikamaru suggested it, no surprise there.

As they set camp, Tenten felt an odd energy coming from the right. Soon enough, a fire ball came their way.

"DUCK!!" She cried out as she used earth bending to block it.

Soon, fire soldiers appeared. The little group was overwhelmed. Even Naruto's clones would be put out because of the intense heat of the fire that was produced.

The 5 of them soon ran out of chakra. Zuko then appeared, holding a struggling Tenchi.

"Let go of me, scar face!!" Tenchi screamed.

Zuko ignored him.

"Which one of you is the avatar?" He asked, scanning their faces.