THE WAR: PART 4

This chapter is dedicated to the following people:

@Subby_star (Birthday girl)

@Zoviqx

@saneshixie

@ShinoSeiko360

@lovebug9573

@TitilayoOjo

Now onto the story. Ikuttebayo!!!

                   ~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Neji had numerous emotions crossing his mind.

He was hurt.

He was scared.

He was sad.

He was in pain.

He felt vulnerable.

But above all....

Neji was furious.

~

"MULTI SHADOW CLONE JUTSU!!!!!" Neji did a Ram/Cross sign and 99 other Nejis appeared. They paired with each other and 50 formed a Jyuuken-shuriken for the other 50.

You all know how Naruto needs a shadow clone to make a Rasengan. That's what's happening to Neji.

They started making Jyuuken-shurikens to hurl at Madara.

"Lee, get Tenten out of here! I'm going to deal with this bastard!!"
"Neji-kun...."

Neji then looked at Lee.

"Please be careful. For my sake and for Tenten-chan." Lee asked with a sad look on his face.

He knew it was not the time but he decided to make Lee smile a bit.

"Don't worry Lee. I have the power of youth by my side."

It seemed to have done the trick, cause Lee was crying buckets of water. Tenji cringed at the sight.

"Neji-kun...."
"If I fail, I'll run 500 laps round backwards each village on my hands with my eyes closed."

Neji knew that if he didn't do this, he would actually run round each village. He was a man of his word but he also had his pride.

After Lee left with Tenten in his arms, shouting what sounded suspiciously like Sakura-Chan, he attacked Madara.

After he defeated Madara (and saved his pride, much to Tenji's disappointment), Naruto came by his side to plan on how to defeat Obito.

[A/N: I didn't really watch the war so I'm not sure what happened, but I know Madara was the evil one and it's too late to change the story line. So I just have a request. Please, just roll with it😅😅]

"How do you think we stop Obito?" Naruto asked.
"Since we are Jinchurikis, we could use their power and our jutsus to defeat him." Neji said.
".....No offense, but I didn't understand a word you said-ttebayo." Naruto chuckled.

Neji just gave him a 😐 face. Getting angry at him now won't do any good.

"What Hyuga means Dobe, is that we combine our most powerful jutsus with the power of the Nibi and Kyuubi to defeat him." Sasuke said, completely uninvited but they weren't complaining.
"What did you call me, Teme?!!" Naruto shouted.
"Thank you Uchiha." Neji said.
"No problem." Sasuke replied.

It was obvious they were both ignoring Naruto, but he was too dumb to realize that.

Not too long after, Obito came down to meet them and by the time, shinobis were being wrapped in vines and in their perfect dream world.